Author Topic: Tom Homan on explosive clash with Democrat Jayapal: I refuse to let them 'sit there and tell lies'  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

Tom Homan on explosive clash with Democrat Jayapal: I refuse to let them 'sit there and tell lies'
By David Montanaro | Fox News

Tom Homan clashes with Democrat lawmakers on Capitol Hill: I'm a taxpayer you work for me

Retired ICE Director Tom Homan says he would not stand by and let Democrat lawmakers tell lies about President Trump and the men and women serving with Border Patrol and ICE.

Retired ICE Director Tom Homan said Friday that House Democrats continue to push falsehoods about his former agency and illegal immigration, one day after an explosive clash between him and Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., at a hearing on border detentions.

Homan, a Fox News contributor, told "Fox & Friends" that he believes he got his point across and he feels it's his "responsibility to set the record straight."

"I'm not gonna sit there and let them tell lies about my president, tell lies about the men and women of the Border Patrol and ICE. ... At a certain point it's like, I'm not gonna shut up. ... Just because you have a gavel, doesn't make you queen of the day, it doesn't allow you to lie to the American people," said Homan.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tom-homan-pramila-jayapal-democrat-hearing