Author Topic: Illegals Accused of Child Rape Flee After Being Freed by Sanctuary Cities  (Read 302 times)

rangerrebew

Illegals Accused of Child Rape Flee After Being Freed by Sanctuary Cities

John Binder27 Sep 2019

Two illegal aliens accused of raping children are now on the run after they were released by sanctuary cities in New York and New Jersey, according to federal immigration officials.

Luciano Trejo-Dominguez, an illegal alien from Mexico, was arrested and charged with raping a child between the ages of 13 to 15, criminal restraint, criminal sexual contact, and endangering a child in Vineland, New Jersey on August 12.

Though the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency asked that Trejo-Dominguez be held in local custody until he could be properly turned over to agents, the sanctuary jurisdiction released the illegal alien on August 23, according to CBS New York.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/27/illegals-accused-of-child-rape-flee-after-being-freed-by-sanctuary-cities/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 01:19:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Illegals Accused of Child Rape Flee After Being Freed by Sanctuary Cities
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 11:44:02 pm »
Something is horribly wrong when dangerous criminals are released by authorities because they are illegals.

Most sane places on earth would incarcerate 180 deg different.

In my mind, rape of a child is about as bad a crime that is possible to commit.

I would advocate if one rapes a child and is also  here illegally, they have forfeited they own life.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 11:45:24 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Re: Illegals Accused of Child Rape Flee After Being Freed by Sanctuary Cities
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 12:10:35 am »
Something is horribly wrong when dangerous criminals are released by authorities because they are illegals.

Most sane places on earth would incarcerate 180 deg different.

In my mind, rape of a child is about as bad a crime that is possible to commit.

I would advocate if one rapes a child and is also  here illegally, they have forfeited they own life.
There is only one priority that occupies the minds of leftists.

And it’s not the welfare of innocent American citizens.