Author Topic: Fox News Cuts Ties With Michael Knowles Over Greta Thunberg Comments  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Michael Knowles, the Daily Wire contributor whose blank book Reasons to Vote for Democrats became an Amazon bestseller two years ago, will no longer be a guest on Fox News after calling Greta Thunberg a "mentally ill child" during an appearance on The Story with Martha MacCallum Monday evening.

Knowles had been discussing the absurdity of "meatless" diets and environmentalism. "The climate hysteria movement is not about science,” Knowles said. “If it were about science, it would be led by scientists rather than by politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who is being exploited by her parents and by the international left.” This didn't go over well with the show's liberal guest.

Fellow guest and Democrat Chris Hahn audibly remarked “how dare you” as Knowles continued and said this is a “political movement and a religious movement” on the left, to which Hahn responded, “You’re a grown man and you’re attacking a child. Shame on you.”
“I’m not, I’m attacking the left for exploiting a mentally ill child,” Knowles said.

“Relax, skinny boy!” Hahn shot back. “I got this, okay? You’re attacking a child, you’re a grown man. Have some couth.”

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fox-news-cuts-ties-with-michael-knowles-over-greta-thunberg-comments/

Any single one of these would be described as a mental illness. Calling them such is not attacking a child, but acknowledging the fact that this girl is being thrust into the spotlight despite her numerous problems. While may on the left cheer this, because Thunberg is the latest human shield they've found to champion their causes, many on the right see it for what it is: child exploitation and abuse.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Fox News Cuts Ties With Michael Knowles Over Greta Thunberg Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 08:05:13 pm »
I guess adult Knowles, made the mistake of "triggering" juvenile Fox ne's sensitivities.

Abusing by maleducating them, indoctrinating them, is par for all of the courses.

Fox is merely less effed up.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 08:17:56 pm »
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell
Let it burn.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 08:23:35 pm »
So, Chris "Blockhead" Hahn bullied another guest off the air and into silence.  There you have it, folks.  I saw this exchange, and Blockhead was screaming at the top of his lungs.  Even louder than his usual.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 09:38:37 pm »
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

That's it exactly.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 09:43:46 pm »
So, Chris "Blockhead" Hahn bullied another guest off the air and into silence.  There you have it, folks.  I saw this exchange, and Blockhead was screaming at the top of his lungs.  Even louder than his usual.

I saw this too and I cheered when Knowles called her mentally ill...then Hahn went ballistic....don't worry Fox will eventually have him back, he is a rising star and in demand.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 09:51:33 pm »

She certainly is mentally ill if she gets emotional to that degree based upon a Lie she was told/taught.

She's mentally ill, if she believes that she's never going to live to middle age.

Mentally ill people still function on some level. 

She just needs to be deprogrammed.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 10:12:40 pm »
She certainly is mentally ill if she gets emotional to that degree based upon a Lie she was told/taught.

She's mentally ill, if she believes that she's never going to live to middle age.

Mentally ill people still function on some level. 

She just needs to be deprogrammed.    :laugh:

I would not necessarily call her "mentally ill," she's just a little baby.  Technically an "infant."  Now, from what I've seen, she's not under any kind of stabilizing influence, so she's doomed to a bleeped up adulthood, like Amy Carter or Chastity Bono.

Just give it time. :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 10:32:35 pm »
My understanding is that Veruca herself has stated that she is in the high-function or Aspergers spectrum of autism and also has an OCD. I'm not familiar enough with the shibboleths of the psycho-profession, so I don't know whether a professional psycho would call someone like her mentally ill. But on an imprecise layperson's level Knowles is probably correct. And whether professional psychos would call like her mentally ill or a cabbage, her disorders increase her dependence on the adults in her life and limit her exposure to ideas outside of those influences.

So, knowingly/willingly or not, she is the sock puppet of the adults in her life who very obviously are exploiting her for their own ideological purposes. People in her range of autism can do extremely well in life, but I doubt that she will, sadly, because of those abusive exploitative adults. Her Resting Brat Face when she saw Trump walk by showed, visibly, that she is unlikely to function well in a society or with individuals that do not cater to her.

I'd love to be wrong and be shown such, but I don't think I'm far from correct. As for Knowles, he's probably correct, +/-10%, and is experiencing the exact reason Veruca is being used as a sock puppet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 10:37:46 pm »
I am surprised @Victoria33  hasn't weighed in on the claim of this swedes mental illness?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 11:04:35 pm »
Chris Hahn is the best example of a walking talking human schlong I know. 

Fox has ruined their programming by having the likes of him, Harf(you know the Obama State Dept bimbo that wants to give the ISIS fighters jobs), and the topper, Donna Brazile.  My skin cringes when I see that mass of cells.

I mostly watch One America News Network in place of Fox.  Liz Wheeler's Tipping Point, on at 9PM M-F is the best news program on TV or cable.  Fox just is not the same, and they spin as much as the networks they ridicule.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 11:07:36 pm »
Chris Hahn is the best example of a walking talking human schlong I know. 

Fox has ruined their programming by having the likes of him, Harf(you know the Obama State Dept bimbo that wants to give the ISIS fighters jobs), and the topper, Donna Brazile.  My skin cringes when I see that mass of cells.

I mostly watch One America News Network in place of Fox.  Liz Wheeler's Tipping Point, on at 9PM M-F is the best news program on TV or cable.  Fox just is not the same, and they spin as much as the networks they ridicule.

I like it she's against that moron Hannity.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 11:42:36 pm »
I am surprised @Victoria33  hasn't weighed in on the claim of this swedes mental illness?
@The Ghost
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for the ping, Ghost,- maybe.  I read the article.

In all my years of testing children, I only gave two children the label of Asperger's, and they were.  I personally have a good friend in his 50s, who is the poster man for "Asperger's" and he knows it and we have discussed it for years.   

What happened with labels, is written below.  They tossed Asperger's Syndrome into a larger group and named that “Autism Spectrum Disorder”.  Then, they began tossing many behaviors into that new group.  Now, it is a mass of important sounding labels and they are popular to have. 

Another one was "Manic-Depressive", which aptly described what that behavior was, and that label was changed to "Bipolar Disorder", and people wanted to have that label.  Honestly, it was/and is, a poplar label to have,as in, "I'm Bi-Polar".  Have you heard anyone boast, "I'm Bi-Polar"?  Below is what happened to "Asperger's":

"Asperger's syndrome colloquially refers to a high-functioning form of autism. Although it was once formally classified as a disorder separate from other forms of autism, Asperger’s is no longer an official separate diagnosis in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). The behavior ascribed to Asperger’s is now encompassed under the umbrella diagnosis “Autism Spectrum Disorder” in the DSM."

I would not know this child's problem until I talked with her, got her history, including medical history, and then proceed to test her.  I have not seen her behavior in action except for a short bit where she was giving a speech.  That is too little behavior for me to make a statement.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 11:48:52 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2019, 11:47:08 pm »
@The Ghost
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for the ping, Ghost,- maybe.  I read the article.

In all my years of testing children, I only gave two children the label of Asperger's, and they were.  I personally have a good friend in his 50s, who is the poster man for "Asperger's" and he knows it and we have discussed it for years.   

What happened with labels, is written below.  They tossed Asperger's Syndrome into a larger group and named that “Autism Spectrum Disorder”.  Then, they began tossing many behaviors into that new group.  Now, it is a mass of important sounding labels and they are popular to have. 

Another one was "Manic-Depressive", which aptly described what that behavior was, and that label was changed to "Bipolar Disorder", and people wanted to have that label.  Honestly, it was/and is, a poplar label to have,as in, "I'm Bi-Polar".  Have you heard anyone boast, "I'm Bi-Polar"?  Below is what happened to "Asperger's":

"Asperger's syndrome colloquially refers to a high-functioning form of autism. Although it was once formally classified as a disorder separate from other forms of autism, Asperger’s is no longer an official separate diagnosis in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). The behavior ascribed to Asperger’s is now encompassed under the umbrella diagnosis “Autism Spectrum Disorder” in the DSM."

@Victoria33 You willingly give a diagnoses of Trumps mental illness.  Why are you dancing around my question.  Is Greta mentally ill or brainwashed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2019, 11:56:17 pm »
I don't watch Fox News and I haven't a clue who the hosts of this particular show are, but that Knowles guy is right about the little puppet from Sweden.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2019, 11:58:18 pm »
@Victoria33 You willingly give a diagnoses of Trumps mental illness.  Why are you dancing around my question.  Is Greta mentally ill or brainwashed.
@The Ghost

I knew you would say that.  Note the extra paragraph I added to my post above.  I have not seen her behavior except a tiny bit.  I can't evaluate behavior unless I see it, over and over to know it is constant with that person.  Trump's behavior is constantly there all the time, every day, every hour, every minute, every week, every month, every year.  Mental health workers who work with psychological evaluation of patients, say the same as I do about his behavior, and 20 of them wrote a book, which agrees with me.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 12:02:19 am »
@The Ghost

I knew you would say that.  Note the extra paragraph I added to my post above.  I have not seen her behavior except a tiny bit.  I can't evaluate behavior unless I see it, over and over to know it is constant with that person.  Trump's behavior is constantly there all the time, every day, every hour, every minute, every week, every month, every year.  Mental health workers who work with psychological evaluation of patients, say the same as I do about his behavior, and 20 of them wrote a book, which agrees with me.

@Victoria33  Greta is an internet sensation.  If you get a chance....please check her out.  Get back to us please. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2019, 12:08:47 am »
@Victoria33  Greta is an internet sensation.  If you get a chance....please check her out.  Get back to us please.

@Victoria33

That might be interesting to look into.  The other infants who skipped school and testified with her (there were a few) have described themselves as mentally troubled.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2019, 12:22:57 am »
@Victoria33

That might be interesting to look into.  The other infants who skipped school and testified with her (there were a few) have described themselves as mentally troubled.
@Cyber Liberty

Are they all saying, individually, "I am going to die due to global warming."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2019, 12:30:17 am »
Bipolar is very popular, with younger people. Same for ADHD.

So are vaping, tatoos, and pierings.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2019, 12:33:00 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Good grief.  Don't be so obtuse.  Dig into it like a bulldog would against Trump

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2019, 12:36:37 am »
Good grief.  Don't be so obtuse.  Dig into it like a bulldog would against Trump
@The Ghost

That was a serious question to @Cyber Liberty as he said there were other girls there who had mental problems.  This one girl said she would not live to grow up because of global warming.  Did the others say that?

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2019, 12:39:49 am »
@The Ghost

That was a serious question to @Cyber Liberty as he said there were other girls there who had mental problems.  This one girl said she would not live to grow up because of global warming.  Did the others say that?

My serious question has been ignored by you.  Tell me...is she mentally ill or just a pawn?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2019, 12:44:47 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I can see what you're driving at, so I'm not going to go from memory, I'll see if I can look it up.  The protesters had signs with that sentiment.  "You will die of old age, I'm going to die from Climate Change."
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2019, 12:46:07 am »
My serious question has been ignored by you.  Tell me...is she mentally ill or just a pawn?

I would not answer that.  Not yet.  Besides, the two are not at all mutually exclusive. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.