Author Topic: BREAKING: Pelosi Slurs Words In Cringeworthy Impeachment Announcement  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Pelosi Slurs Words In Cringeworthy Impeachment Announcement

CollinRugg

Posted September 24, 2019 in Politics

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has officially announced impeachment proceedings against President Trump in a live speech to the nation.

During her speech, she slurred her words and made disturbing mouth gestures.

Watch below:

This breaking news comes in response to a second hand report from an anonymous whistleblower who claimed that President Trump had an inappropriate conversation with the Ukrainian president. President Trump has denied any wrongdoing and even announced that he would release the transcript of the conversation he had with the Ukrainian president however Pelosi and the Democrats don't seem to care.

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-pelosi-to-announce-formal-impeachment-inquiry/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

rangerrebew

Re: BREAKING: Pelosi Slurs Words In Cringeworthy Impeachment Announcement
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 03:31:35 pm »
She reminds me of my mother shortly after she had a stroke.  It seems her right side is slightly different than her left.  The right side of her mouth seems to be drooping a bit. :shrug:

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 08:43:25 pm »
She also called Trump Bush...AGAIN. That is just weird.

But since Nan had a private meeting with Assad (wearing a head scarf) when she was asked not to by Bush and we had limited diplomatic relations with Syria it might be best that she hushes up. A sitting president really does have the ability to speak with foreign leaders.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 08:48:22 pm »
She reminds me of my mother shortly after she had a stroke.  It seems her right side is slightly different than her left.  The right side of her mouth seems to be drooping a bit. :shrug:

Yes, I noticed that slight drooping as well. She however has been slurring her words and displaying confusion for quite sometime.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 09:47:13 pm »
Her teeth were trying to fall out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: