Author Topic: Hey Grandma, what makes you think President Trump would even allow you to enter the United States?  (Read 231 times)

rangerrebew

Hey Grandma, what makes you think President Trump would even allow you to enter the United States?

September 23, 2019 by BareNakedIslam

The grandmother of radical Palestinian Democrat Congressmuslim from Michigan, Rashida Tlaib, says: “I wouldn’t visit the United States even if I got an invitation from President Trump or my dead husband asked me to go.

Neonnettle  Tlaib’s grandmother, Muftia Tlaib, expressed her disdain for America in an interview with USA Today, revealing what she really felt about the country.“Even if I get an invitation from Trump to travel to the U.S., I won’t go,” she said.“Even if my husband returns from the grave and tells me to go, I refuse,” she continued.“I don’t like it there,” she added, according to USAToday.
Last month, both Tlaib and fellow Muslim ‘squad’ member, Ilhan Omar, were banned from entering Israel due to laws which allow Israel to deny passage to supporters of the BDS movement seeking to destroy the Jewish state.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/09/23/hey-grandma-what-makes-you-think-president-trump-would-even-allow-you-to-enter-the-united-states/