Author Topic: Trump: A Banana Republican  (Read 1352 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Trump: A Banana Republican
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2019, 04:16:57 pm »
I see it more as his hands have been tied.

I see that more as he did it to himself. He is not a team player. The very thing that many here think is his crowning glory is actually a massive flaw. The presidential office is mainly a rally for coalition building. The only coalition he has made is with the moderate Republicans in power - the very people who are in his way with regard to any actual Conservative legislature.

First thing out the gate, he pissed off  the very people he was going to need to govern, And that ain't changed a whit. Like I said, his greatest flaw.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2019, 04:30:32 pm »
@sneakypete
Nope. I mean exactly what I said. I was not odd-man-out on that.

And it's true. All y'all will be howling at the moon when the next dem president walks in and cancels the Tump legacy with the stroke of a pen in the first 100 days. And that is exactly what will happen.

@roamer_1

Only in your dreams.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2019, 04:38:02 pm »
@roamer_1

Only in your dreams.

@sneakypete
What's to stop him? Executive orders giveth, and executive orders taketh away. If you think the Dems won't turn all of it around the minute they get the chance, you've got another think coming. That's exactly what they will do, and then some.

That's why legislation is infinitely more valuable. It takes all of Congress to overturn it.

But that's alright. Strut your stuff and brag about all the candy you picked up from the clown leading the parade. I know I am right, and the day is coming.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2019, 04:43:48 pm »
@sneakypete
What's to stop him? Executive orders giveth, and executive orders taketh away. If you think the Dems won't turn all of it around the minute they get the chance, you've got another think coming. That's exactly what they will do, and then some.

That's why legislation is infinitely more valuable. It takes all of Congress to overturn it.

But that's alright. Strut your stuff and brag about all the candy you picked up from the clown leading the parade. I know I am right, and the day is coming.

@roamer_1

The word "delusional" is not spelled as "right". Different words,different meanings.

I have no doubt you will be doing your little personal "happy dance" if we have a President Warren instead of a President Trump,though. The whole "Cowboy and Indian" thing fits your fantasy life.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 04:45:40 pm by sneakypete »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2019, 05:12:26 pm »
@roamer_1

The word "delusional" is not spelled as "right". Different words,different meanings.

I have no doubt you will be doing your little personal "happy dance" if we have a President Warren instead of a President Trump,though. The whole "Cowboy and Indian" thing fits your fantasy life.

@sneakypete
Why would you think that when you know I consider them (Tumpy and Pocahantas) to be the very same thing?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2019, 05:25:34 pm »
@sneakypete
Why would you think that when you know I consider them (Tumpy and Pocahantas) to be the very same thing?

@roamer_1

You might want to swap wampum with Pocahontas.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2019, 05:42:47 pm »
@roamer_1

You might want to swap wampum with Pocahontas.

*****rollingeyes*****

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2019, 05:51:06 pm »
   I like some meat on my women @sneakypete /JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2019, 06:21:29 pm »
   I like some meat on my women @sneakypete /JS

@corbe

Maybe she will fatten up from all the fund raising dinners she will be attending?

Online libertybele

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2019, 06:27:23 pm »
I see that more as he did it to himself. He is not a team player. The very thing that many here think is his crowning glory is actually a massive flaw. The presidential office is mainly a rally for coalition building. The only coalition he has made is with the moderate Republicans in power - the very people who are in his way with regard to any actual Conservative legislature.

First thing out the gate, he pissed off  the very people he was going to need to govern, And that ain't changed a whit. Like I said, his greatest flaw.

That indeed he did.  He did himself no favors.  Perhaps though there has been a coup from the beginning and he was smart enough to know it.

How many people within his own party or administration can he truly trust? His princess and her frog are perfect examples.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 06:32:47 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2019, 06:32:11 pm »
That indeed he did.  He did himself no favors.  Perhaps though there has been a coup from the beginning and he was smart enough to know it.

Yes, well... That is always the case. SOSDD  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2019, 06:34:06 pm »
@corbe

Maybe she will fatten up from all the fund raising dinners she will be attending?

@sneakypete

Great, there's a mental picture I could do without:  A fat Elizabeth Warren.   333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2019, 06:37:06 pm »

How many people within his own party or administration can he truly trust? His princess and her frog are perfect examples.

Highly doubtful , IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2019, 08:06:20 pm »
@sneakypete

Great, there's a mental picture I could do without:  A fat Elizabeth Warren.   333cleo

@Cyber Liberty

Look at the bright side. Chances are a porky Lieawatha won't be able to run fast enough to catch you when she is feeling "frisky".

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2019, 08:28:26 pm »
The CIA officer, is Sue Gordon, an Obama holdover.

A 1998 Treat provides for mutual assistance, on criminal matters.

IOW it was legal and proper for the Potus to ask for help, investigating the Bye Bye Biden son fraud/scancal.

Is a CIA officer that is detailed to the WH, within the laws, regs, free to raom the hals looking for something like this?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2019, 08:38:30 pm »

IOW it was legal and proper for the Potus to ask for help, investigating the Bye Bye Biden son fraud/scancal.

Is a CIA officer that is detailed to the WH, within the laws, regs, free to raom the hals looking for something like this?

And she or he is more like a spy, not a whistle blower.

Here is a discussion mentioning Sue Gordon, I'm still not convinced though, I heard something like this.

https://breakingdefense.com/2019/09/ic-must-embrace-public-data-to-use-ai-effectively-sue-gordon/
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 08:40:14 pm by TomSea »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2019, 08:45:37 pm »

"Obama holdover" = "Brennan employee."  This just got really stinky.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2019, 08:56:34 pm »
"Obama holdover" = "Brennan employee."  This just got really stinky.

Considering the Doup d' etat attempt,

this would be Obama's Banana Republic, in action.

Wasn't it a high ranking Obama official, that drafted a "CYA" memo on Inauguration Day (or other important date)

The one reminding to do things "by the book"

So much for peaceful transfer of power.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2019, 09:08:28 pm »
True Conservatives would impeach Trump

No.  WE wouldn't.

Not without an impeachable offense.

You, however, are a horse of a different color...........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online corbe

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2019, 10:01:51 pm »
    I've been following @OfTheCross since new member (also) @Ginger warned us all in a very prophetic post back when they both joined here. As far as I can tell his only crime here is ruffling some 'Trumpers' feathers and that I can live with until he breaks some rule and then we can send him to the $944/day site (TOS).

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2019, 10:13:54 pm »
    I've been following @OfTheCross since new member (also) @Ginger warned us all in a very prophetic post back when they both joined here. As far as I can tell his only crime here is ruffling some 'Trumpers' feathers and that I can live with until he breaks some rule and then we can send him to the $944/day site (TOS).

That's about where I am with he-who-shall-not-be-named.  PITA, yes, bannable, not yet.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2019, 10:21:18 pm »

How *do* you get things so a$$ backwards?  Conservatives in the Congress are not the President's enemies, they have become his strongest supporters and are proud to be on his team.  So I really don't know what you're still whining about.

Yet you miss completely the team the President has refused to join --- the one where so damn many of the members (now dropping like flies) are beholden to open border special interest groups and lobbyists across the board.

You fail to acknowledge that these "team players" want "reasonable" federal judges and promote climate change as a serious concern, reasonable gun control as part of America's best interests, China as our friend and globalism as our future so American workers should stop whining and play by the new rules. 

The team you're upset the President didn't join is the GOP branch of the swamp.  They are intractable in their resistance to putting America and her people first and liars when they promote themselves as other than what they really are .... indentured slaves to the globalist state.

You're pointing an accusatory finger at the President for ploughing through these Republican resistors. Take one issue alone: immigration.  We wouldn't be building a wall, ending catch and release and in wildly pro-American agreements with Mexico and Guatemala if POTUS hadn't pushed through and around these cretins, including their demoncrat counterparts. 

I cannot believe you truly think the President is at fault for not playing on that team and by their rules ---- and consider the unceasing compulsion to remove him from office a just outcome. 

This is a stunning eye-opener @roamer_1

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2019, 10:38:51 pm »
Just to teach all you SOB's, I'm begging the House to vote on Impeachment.

Make sure you sell all your stock the week before they vote.

Take all your $$$ and put it into Honey Crisp Apples and a dozen carts and signage.

:2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2019, 10:51:15 pm »
Just to teach all you SOB's, I'm begging the House to vote on Impeachment.

Make sure you sell all your stock the week before they vote.

Take all your $$$ and put it into Honey Crisp Apples and a dozen carts and signage.

:2popcorn:

And a crapton of matches, with little girls to sell them....
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2019, 11:04:39 pm »