Author Topic: Australian jihadist: Slaughter is an implementation of Islam  (Read 251 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Australian jihadist: Slaughter is an implementation of Islam
« on: September 12, 2019, 11:19:27 am »
Date : 2019-08-30 13:10:27
Australian jihadist: Slaughter is an implementation of Islam

2019-08-30 13:10:27
Northeastern Syria - North-Press Agency   

While he was looking at his injured leg and tightening his chin, he claimed that he was just helping the injured, while the gestures of confusion were visible on his face. This is the case of the Australian jihadist “Yousuf Muhammad Yousuf” who was known as Abu Affan al-Somali, who confirmed that he was happy with his jihadi experience within the Islamic State group (ISIS). 

Yousuf Muhammad Yousuf is an Australian jihadist from the city of Melbourne, has joined ISIS in late of 2014 after being influenced by a friend who came with him to what he called the "Caliphate territories", i.e. ISIS controlled-territories. 

Interviewing Abu Affan al-Somali is the second episode of a series of interviews which were made by North-Press with Australian "jihadists" who are detained by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in northeastern Syria.

Read more at: https://npasyria.com/en/blog.php?id_blog=674&sub_blog=10&name_blog=Australian%20jihadist:%20Slaughter%20is%20an%20implementation%20of%20Islam

I'm rather sure that I have seen his face before in previous articles. As said elsewhere, if the Kurd dominated SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces) are holding them, we've gotten quite a few interviews and lots of information.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Australian jihadist: Slaughter is an implementation of Islam
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 11:24:07 pm »
"This is the case of the Australian jihadist “Yousuf Muhammad Yousuf” who was known as Abu Affan al-Somali, who confirmed that he was happy with his jihadi experience within the Islamic State group (ISIS)."

The only solution for The West in dealing with people like this within our borders is...
... to kill them.

Offline Absalom

Re: Australian jihadist: Slaughter is an implementation of Islam
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 04:32:18 am »
Consider the following timeline.
Assume Islam emerges in 300 AD rather then 600 AD; if so, would it have survived and developed?
My answer in emphatically NO!!! But why?
Because Rome ruled the world in 300 AD and would never have tolerated Muslim belligerence and insolence.
In contrast, Roman Catholicism survived and thrived because it was never perceived as a threat to the authority and order of Rome.