Author Topic: White couple gives birth to Asian baby … and sues fertility clinic  (Read 1200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White couple gives birth to Asian baby … and sues fertility clinic
September 11, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

A white couple in New Jersey is suing their fertility clinic after they gave birth to a part-Asian baby.

The anonymous couple is suing the Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science at Saint Barnabas after they gave them half a million dollars to help them get pregnant with their own child.

The couple gave birth to a daughter in July of 2013, but they quickly grew concerned when the child started developing Asian features. After going through a DNA test, they discovered that the intended father is not biologically related to the child.

The ordeal ended up being such a strain on the marriage that the couple divorced. They have since blamed the discovery of their child’s DNA for their relationship ending.

Part of their suit is meant to discover the child’s biological father. They claim the fertility clinic must have mixed up the intended father’s sperm with another donor.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/11/fertility-clinic-mixup-dna-823706
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: White couple gives birth to Asian baby … and sues fertility clinic
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 07:55:17 pm »
The article seems slanted.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 07:56:32 pm »
They should probably wait and see if the baby identifies as Asian or not.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 08:07:10 pm »

Well, you know what they say: two Whites don't make a Wong.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 08:09:25 pm »

Well it was tabloid oriented.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 08:12:57 pm »
 :silly: Stop it, yall are killing me here.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 08:14:51 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 08:15:04 pm »
Well it was tabloid oriented.

They used to call that Yellow Journalism.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 08:23:11 pm »
Well, you know what they say: two Whites don't make a Wong.

They did name him Sum Ting.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 08:31:44 pm »
They did name him Sum Ting.

I'm sure the whole episode was disorienting.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2019, 08:42:02 pm »
I'm sure the whole episode was disorienting.

It was a big stir-fry.  A real wok moment.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2019, 08:45:26 pm »
@andy58-in-nh @skeeter @The Ghost

Great stuff.  :silly: I hope y'all will being your comedy stylings to the live debate thread tomorrow night. :yowsa:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 08:52:46 pm »
@andy58-in-nh @skeeter @The Ghost

Great stuff.  :silly: I hope y'all will being your comedy stylings to the live debate thread tomorrow night. :yowsa:

What debate?  Where?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

Offline austingirl

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2019, 08:58:39 pm »
What debate?  Where?

Really? The democommies are about to have a pandering fest with new incredible totalitarians plans for us. I plan to dedicate three hours watching.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2019, 09:09:36 pm »
Really? The democommies are about to have a pandering fest with new incredible totalitarians plans for us. I plan to dedicate three hours watching.

I hear it's ABC, so I might watch, if I can stream it on my Fire stick.  I'll have to see if the App I just D/L'ed from Amazon will work, and I won't know until debate time.  So, it's tomorrow, some time, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2019, 09:17:23 pm »
I hear it's ABC, so I might watch, if I can stream it on my Fire stick.  I'll have to see if the App I just D/L'ed from Amazon will work, and I won't know until debate time.  So, it's tomorrow, some time, right?

I think it's on at 7pm CST. I hate to give up three hours, but I will watch. What will Lieawatha and the crazy old commie do to Biden? What percentage of the American people will Robert Francis vilify?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 09:20:39 pm »
I think it's on at 7pm CST. I hate to give up three hours, but I will watch. What will Lieawatha and the crazy old commie do to Biden? What percentage of the American people will Robert Francis vilify?

I found the last two pretty entertaining, even though there seems to be a concerted effort to keep Republicans from watching it.

I'm interested, because I've become convinced by all the principled conservatives that the Republicans under Trump are a lost cause.  In that light, I've decided to root for the Rats, to hasten the collapse of the country that I'm told is inevitable.   I want to see who I'm going to vote for next year. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2019, 09:23:33 pm »
I found the last two pretty entertaining, even though there seems to be a concerted effort to keep Republicans from watching it.

I'm interested, because I've become convinced by all the principled conservatives that the Republicans under Trump are a lost cause.  In that light, I've decided to root for the Rats, to hasten the collapse of the country that I'm told is inevitable.   I want to see who I'm going to vote for next year. :shrug:

Say it ain't so. I thought a couple of the principled conservatives have said they're voting for Trump this time.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2019, 09:41:19 pm »
Say it ain't so. I thought a couple of the principled conservatives have said they're voting for Trump this time.

A couple have indeed, and I counted myself among them.  But if Sanford doesn't defeat Trump in the Primary, then the only alternative is to point the car at the cliff and floor it. 

So goes the argument of the greatest political scholar TBR has to offer.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:42:44 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 10:23:26 pm »
Maybe that little 6YO girl should sue her "parents" for screwing up her life! The clinic F'ed up, but did the "parents" need to blow her home apart while dealing with that? 9999hair out0000
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 10:37:12 pm »
Maybe that little 6YO girl should sue her "parents" for screwing up her life! The clinic F'ed up, but did the "parents" need to blow her home apart while dealing with that? 9999hair out0000

So, the parents rejected the child?  Did they send the baby to Foster Care?
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2019, 10:57:21 pm »
It's terrible how quickly their marriage fell apart after a minor chink became apparent.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2019, 12:05:57 am »
So, the parents rejected the child?  Did they send the baby to Foster Care?

The child doesn't have a 2-parent home.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2019, 12:09:04 am »
The child doesn't have a 2-parent home.

Tragic.  They should not have blown the $500K, and a child is harmed because of their egos.
I will NOT comply.