Author Topic: Trump Doctored Hurricane Dorian Map to Back False Claim That Alabama Was in Its Path  (Read 12250 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Again, that was on 08/30. Trump was tweeting his erroneous information 2 days later on 09/01.

It's as if he hadn't been briefed for 2 days. It's as if he didn't care to pay attention to the storm for 2 days.

Obviously, he was rooting for the storm, for people to die, especially in Alabama.  Sort of like how you are praying for the economy to collapse and people starving in the streets.  Like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

Obviously, he was rooting for the storm, for people to die, especially in Alabama.  Sort of like how you are praying for the economy to collapse and people starving in the streets.  Like that.

If that was true, a case could be made that his hate for Jeff Sessions goes deeper than most of us figured, though anything is plausible with this guy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

If that was true, a case could be made that his hate for Jeff Sessions goes deeper than most of us figured, though anything is plausible with this guy.

We know Trump was willing to let Roy Moore lose, so we could have Doug Jones.  Crazy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

IMHO, that whole CF of an Alabama Senate Election was because Trump felt beholden to Mitch, and he damn sure didn't want the likes of Mo Brooks in his Senate. Cruz and Lee were bad enough.   Sad, that this lying sack of $hit has that much power.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Again, that was on 08/30. Trump was tweeting his erroneous information 2 days later on 09/01.

It's as if he hadn't been briefed for 2 days. It's as if he didn't care to pay attention to the storm for 2 days.

Give it up.  See the President's pinned tweet with just a video ... recently posted on this thread.   By January 20, 2025 CNN's going to wish Ted Turner had gone into sharpie production.   :laugh:

And as I've also posted,  the campaign is already raising money on this --- and having fun with it!   Marketing genius.  :rolling:

It's over.  He's won.  The longer the resistance persists, the crazier they look.  But if they do persist ... then all the more fun for POTUS.    :seeya:

@OfTheCross

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Give it up.  See the President's pinned tweet with just a video ... recently posted on this thread.   By January 20, 2025 CNN's going to wish Ted Turner had gone into sharpie production.   :laugh:

And as I've also posted,  the campaign is already raising money on this --- and having fun with it!   Marketing genius.  :rolling:

It's over.  He's won.  The longer the resistance persists, the crazier they look.  But if they do persist ... then all the more fun for POTUS.    :seeya:

@OfTheCross

Am I to understand I can get an autographed Sharpie?
I will NOT comply.

Am I to understand I can get an autographed Sharpie?

:laugh:
Trump campaign is selling branded markers after Sharpie-gate

The marker, is black and emblazoned with Trump’s signature in gold, and sellslling in a pack of five for $15. For comparison, a pack of five Sharpie markers sells for $3.99 at office supply store Staples.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/06/trump-store-now-selling-branded-markers-1483644

Offline MoMo

You people are doing yourself a great disservice by not listening to what @Right_in_Virginia and a few others are posting here they are on the mark.  :yowsa:

Offline OfTheCross

@OfTheCross

Good for him. Turing a gaffe into a fund-raising opportunity. 

Doesn't take away from what happened, though. He misinformed the public, doctored official weather maps during a natural disaster, and lied about it several times.

But at lease he's making money off it now.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Doesn't take away from what happened, though. He misinformed the public, doctored official weather maps during a natural disaster, and lied about it several times.

But at lease he's making money off it now.

I think your interpretation of the events is odd...and wrong, but I'm curious - who was your guy?  Who did you want elected instead of Trump?  @OfTheCross

Offline OfTheCross

I think your interpretation of the events is odd...and wrong, but I'm curious - who was your guy?  Who did you want elected instead of Trump?  @OfTheCross

I liked Kasich in 2016. I didn't oppose Trump because I thought he could turn Washington on its' head (draining the swamp, exposing corruption, etc) . I don't feel that he has.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Nope.  You're wrong again @OfTheCross  The President's campaign is fundraising off TDS.

And it's a thing of beauty.   888blackhat

You people are doing yourself a great disservice by not listening to what @Right_in_Virginia and a few others are posting here they are on the mark.  :yowsa:

:beer:  @MoMo

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I liked Kasich in 2016. I didn't oppose Trump because I thought he could turn Washington on its' head (draining the swamp, exposing corruption, etc) . I don't feel that he has.

Thanks for the answer, and that pretty much confirms what I was thinking.

Offline OfTheCross

Nope.  You're wrong again @OfTheCross  The President's campaign is fundraising off TDS.

And it's a thing of beauty.   888blackhat

What was I wrong about? We said the same thing ...  :pondering:

What was I wrong about? We said the same thing ... 

Not even close, pal.    Not even close. 

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 03:54:08 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Uh, oh.  Trouble in anti-Trumperville:
NOAA backs Trump on Alabama forecast, and rebukes Weather Service office that accurately contradicted him

Jason Samenow, Andrew Freedman and Matthew Cappucci, The Washington Post Published 9:09 pm EDT, Friday, September 6, 2019

WASHINGTON - The federal agency that oversees the National Weather Service has sided with President Donald Trump over its own scientists in the ongoing controversy over whether Alabama was at risk of a direct hit from Hurricane Dorian.

In a statement released Friday afternoon, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) stated Alabama was in fact threatened by the storm at the time Trump tweeted Alabama would "most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/NOAA-backs-Trump-on-Alabama-forecast-and-rebukes-14420459.php

Offline corbe

You're not alone @OfTheCross we have a very, very, small Kasich constituency here, though the majority of Briefers know he and Condit had Chandra killed in DC to cover up the affair she was having with Trump.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Uh, oh.  Trouble in anti-Trumperville:

Do you think it would help if I gave them an autographed Trump Sharpie?  I can spare about 14.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Do you think it would help if I gave them an autographed Trump Sharpie?  I can spare about 14.

I want one.  I think I can trigger some people.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I want one.  I think I can trigger some people.

You got it!  I have a list of people...I need to print out some weather maps for them.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

I want one, I always did want a pen that changed it's mind about what it wrote every few weeks. I imagine it comes with some sort of big eraser in the shape of a lawyer too.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 06:28:32 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
We know Trump was willing to let Roy Moore lose, so we could have Doug Jones.  Crazy.

@Cyber Liberty

Yeah..... like we all know members here at least willing to let Donald Trump lose so that we could have Hillary Clinton...and Comey's FBI... and Brennan's CIA....and Hillary's Supreme Court.

You mean "crazy" like that??    happy77   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Yeah..... like we all know members here at least willing to let Donald Trump lose so that we could have Hillary Clinton...and Comey's FBI... and Brennan's CIA....and Hillary's Supreme Court.

You mean "crazy" like that??    happy77

Good read, old friend! :beer:
I will NOT comply.