Author Topic: Banana Republic Can’t Cover Up Women Fast Enough to Sell Them Hijabs (Daniel Greenfield)  (Read 188 times)

Offline corbe

Banana Republic Can’t Cover Up Women Fast Enough to Sell Them Hijabs

It went into the hijab business and learned covering up women is hard work.

August 8, 2019

Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.

When a company runs into trouble, it tries to go forward or backward. And when Banana Republic faced a 3% decline in sales, it decided to go all the way back to the 7th century. Hoping to tap into the lucrative market of concealing bruises and strangulation marks, Banana Republic rolled out a line of hijabs for the discerning woman who knows better than to leave home without the permission of a male guardian.

While women in Iran were being beaten and imprisoned for taking off their hijabs, Banana Republic decided to celebrate the courageous spirit of those women who want to live as second class citizens.

But if the Gap brand thought that displaying some garments of female subjugation between its ugly purple purses and its eighteen-dollar scrunchies would win over Islamists, it had another thing coming.

Modern lefties iconize hijabs without having the faintest idea of what they mean or what they’re for. All they know is that to properly display diversity, you need to add a woman in a hijab between the gay guy, the Black Lives Matter guy, and the militant #resistance member ready to storm Starbucks; even though a hijab is as much a symbol of human liberation as a case of female genital mutilation.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274509/banana-republic-cant-cover-women-fast-enough-sell-daniel-greenfield
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online rustynail

"The Capitalists Will Sell Us the Rope with Which We Will Hang Them."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"There are guidelines to hijab outside of just covering hair," the founder of Haute Hijab warned.

I am forced to admit that I had to take a break from reading the article when I saw the name of this company.  OK, finished LMAO, so back to the article...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: