Author Topic: Rush: How Come Democrats Attacking Obama Isn’t Considered Racist?  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

How Come Democrats Attacking Obama Isn’t Considered Racist?

Aug 2, 2019

RUSH: Hey, got a quick question here, folks. You know, the Democrat debate — well, there were two of them, on Tuesday and Wednesday night. I owned Thursday night. My question is, all these Democrats attacking Barack Obama by virtue of attacking Biden, how come that is not considered racist?

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: No, no, no. I’m not asking that rhetorically. I’m serious. Any criticism, any mention of any place where African-Americans live, any mention of an African-American, any criticism the left immediately points fingers at us and says, “Racist, racist, you’re racist, it’s racism.” These people are dumping all over Barack Obama for deporting three million people of color. So they’re ripping Obama. Why isn’t that racism? We know why. Because the Democrats are not capable of being racist, you see.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/02/how-come-democrats-attacking-obama-isnt-considered-racist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34