Author Topic: ACLU says biological male athletes who identify as females won't 'end' women's sports: 'Trans women  (Read 405 times)

rangerrebew

July 31, 2019
ACLU says biological male athletes who identify as females won't 'end' women's sports: 'Trans women are WOMEN'

The organization also has launched a campaign backing transgender student-athletes

Dave Urbanski

The American Civil Liberties Union has launched a campaign in support of transgender student-athletes, saying it's "pure discrimination" to prevent them from competition.

But while the organization backs transgender boys and girls, it's specifically pointing out that "girls who are transgender are girls. Period."

The campaign, which people can sign, is using Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood — a pair of biological males who identify as females and who've dominated girls' high school sprint evens in Connecticut — as flashpoints.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/aclu-says-biological-male-athletes-who-identify-as-females-wont-end-womens-sports-trans-women-are-women

Bill Cipher

No, they’re not.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The only solution is for the trans to compete against each other.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It may not end "women's sports" as defined by ACLU, but it will certainly put biological females out of the games.  This is an OK side effect of ACLU's plans.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"ACLU says biological male athletes who identify as females won't 'end' women's sports..."

Perhaps not.
But what WILL end are the chances of actual women WINNING in many of these competitive sports.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess I am just gobsmacked that this issue is even an issue.
Let them compete in the asylum games, against the rest of those who are unfortunate enough to suffer from profound delusions, and give Women's sports back to the biological females.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I guess I am just gobsmacked that this issue is even an issue.
Let them compete in the asylum games, against the rest of those who are unfortunate enough to suffer from profound delusions, and give Women's sports back to the biological females.

I think it is a conspiracy to get more marketshare for the women's basketball league...  :shrug: :whistle:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think it is a conspiracy to get more marketshare for the women's basketball league...  :shrug: :whistle:
I really don't understand how the thought that the 'woman" player might actually be biologically male is going to pack the stands.
If it's that bad, just bring back donkey basketball....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis