Author Topic: Mothers gunned down in Chicago during anti-crime street vigil  (Read 479 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mothers gunned down in Chicago during anti-crime street vigil

Andrea Stoudemire (left), 35, and Chantell Grant, 26

Two mothers in Chicago have been killed in a drive-by shooting as they stood on a street corner in an effort to deter gun violence.

Chantell Grant and Andrea Stoudemire were volunteers for Mothers Against Senseless Killings and had been camped out at the corner to prevent conflict.

They were shot on Friday evening by the occupants of a blue SUV. No arrests have yet been made.

Supporters say they are shocked by the killing and will honour their memories.

Read more at: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49158979

This is an amazing story and of course, that in Gilroy California grabbed all of the headlines.  The story is unreal.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 06:55:11 pm by TomSea »

Online mountaineer

Re: Mothers gunned down in Chicago during anti-crime street vigil
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 07:05:17 pm »
Don't tell Rosanna Arquette, the noted genius actress who tweeted the other day that all shooters are white.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 08:17:28 pm »
They were shot on Friday evening by the occupants of a blue SUV. No arrests have yet been made.

Supporters say they are shocked by the killing ...

I'm not at all surprised, and suspect they were targeted as an in-your-face to people trying, however naively, to reduce violent crime in Chicago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 09:26:37 pm »
Don't tell Rosanna Arquette, the noted genius actress who tweeted the other day that all shooters are white.
Since I was a teen back in the sixties, the reflex action of all liberals has been to blame whites for ALL!!! the problems of black people. If you shout a lie loud and long enough, many people will believe it.
I think it's about time the country has the guts to face the facts of out of control black violence.
I've criticized Trump in the past for a number of things, but he finally has the guts to call out black congressional scoundrels and other personalities for what they are.
We'll see what transpires.
The time to quit blaming Evil Whitey for black problems has long since passed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 10:58:33 pm »
Two Chicago mothers who worked to stop local killings fatally shot
By Aris Folley - 07/30/19 06:25 PM EDT

Chantel Grant and Andrea Stoudemire, two young mothers from Chicago who were involved in local efforts to tamp down violence in their local community, were killed in a drive-by shooting over the weekend.

According to NBC News, Grant and Stoudemire were fatally shot last Friday at a corner where members of Mothers/Men Against Senseless Killings, a group they volunteered with, had been known to gather.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/455410-two-chicago-mothers-who-worked-to-stop-killings-fatally-shot-in
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 11:16:18 pm »
Threads merged.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 11:36:34 pm »
Not sure where this fits:
Shots fired suspect, 'I don't like white people in my hood'
by WKRC
Tuesday, July 30th 2019

KENNEDY HEIGHTS, Ohio (WKRC) - A man accused of firing shots at four people in a Kennedy Heights neighborhood turned himself in. Devonta Allen, 18, faces four counts of felonious assault.

Police say Allen was caught on video chasing after the four people on Tyne Avenue on July 25. He's accused of firing three shots at the victims, hitting two different vehicles the victims were in. No one was hit.

According to court papers, he can be heard saying "I don't like white people in my hood" on the video right before firing the shots. ...
More
Lousy shot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org