Author Topic: Russia Hoax BOMBSHELL: Secret FBI Informant and Billion Dollar CEO, Says He Was Part Of A “Soft Cou  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Russia Hoax BOMBSHELL: Secret FBI Informant and Billion Dollar CEO, Says He Was Part Of A “Soft Coup” Against President Trump
By Pamela Geller - on July 27, 2019
How the Left Destroys the Nation

The CEO of Overstock.com says he provided the FBI with exculpatory information on Maria Butina, a Russian national who pleaded guilty to conspiring to work as a Russian agent.

Butina’s attorney is accusing the FBI and federal prosecutors of improperly withholding the exculpatory information.

Patrick Byrne, the Overstock executive, told Butina’s attorney and journalist Sara Carter that the FBI encouraged him to collect information on Butina.

Byrne’s decision to come forward didn’t come lightly. However, he said it was necessary after watching what had transpired between the FBI, the intelligence community and the probe into President Trump’s campaign over the past several years.

“It was something I knew I had to do,” he told this reporter. “Those running the operation were not honest and in the end I realized I was being used in some sort of soft coup.”

https://gellerreport.com/2019/07/russia-hoax-bombshell-secret-fbi-informant-and-billion-dollar-ceo-says-he-was-part-of-a-soft-coup-against-president-trump.html/

Offline PeteS in CA

This is the article that was Geller's source:

Russia Probe Twist: A Billion Dollar CEO, A Convicted Russian Agent And The FBI

In an interview several weeks ago, Byrne recounted first meeting Butina at Freedom Fest 2015. He described the relationship that developed between the two and revealed that he  had initiated contact in July, 2015 with the FBI after his first meeting with Butina. He also disclosed that he met twice with Justice Department attorneys in April, 2019 giving a total of seven hours of interviews on the separate occasions. A source directly familiar with the interviews, confirmed those meetings took place.

Butina’s lawyer, Robert Driscoll, also confirmed the relationship between Byrne and Butina. Driscoll stated that he also had relayed the information to the FBI and prosecutors earlier during his trial, and asked repeatedly about any Brady material -exculpatory information – that the bureau may have collected from Byrne on Butina, to no avail. The bureau denied it had any information regarding Byrne and Butina’s relationship, said Driscoll.

On Thursday, Driscoll sent a letter to United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham, who was appointed by Attorney General William Barr to investigate the FBI’s handling of the Russia investigation; Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is conducting an investigation into the bureau’s origins of the Trump probe and Corey Amundson, with the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Professional Responsibility.

“In writing, the government denied the existence of any such Brady material,” Driscoll stated in his letter. “Orally, during debrief sessions with Maria, I directly told the government that I believed Patrick Byrne, Chief Executive of Overstock.com, who had a sporadic relationship with Maria over a period of years prior to her arrest, was a government informant. My speculation was flatly denied. My associate Alfred Carry made similar assertions in a separate debrief that he covered and was also rebuffed.”

“Mr. Byrne has now contacted me and has confirmed that he, indeed, had a ‘non-standard arrangement’ with the FBI for many years, and that beginning in 2015 through Maria’s arrest, he communicated and assisted government agents with their investigation of Maria.

(My emphasis) July, 2015 ... July, 2015 ... what else happened in July, 2015 ... I'm not into CTs as a hobby, but it does seem quite a coincidence that, after several months of rumors and unsubtle hints, Trump announced his candidacy in ............ July, 2015. Given the way Obama, like Clinton before him, politicized the FBI and Justice Department, it seems plausible that Obama's FBI was working on a Trump-Russia Collusion narrative-attack from when it became clear that Trump was likely to run. I wonder what they might have been working up for Carson and Cruz.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 03:16:51 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.