Author Topic: Dr. Dobson’s Visit to the Border: An Open Letter  (Read 728 times)

rangerrebew

Dr. Dobson’s Visit to the Border: An Open Letter
« on: July 27, 2019, 03:30:49 pm »
Dr. Dobson’s Visit to the Border: An Open Letter
U.S. Customs and Border Protection's Rio Grande Valley Sector via AP

By Dr. James Dobson Published on July 1, 2019 

Dear Friends,

Several weeks ago, I was invited by White House staff to visit our southern border at McAllen, Texas, where federal agents are struggling to deal with a massive influx of poor and destitute human beings. They come in never-ending waves. Please believe me when I tell you that the media and leftist politicians have not been truthful about what is going on there. It is a human tragedy.

I promised the exhausted U.S. Custom and Border Patrol agents that I would go home and tell as many people as possible what I had seen “up close and personal.” Today, I am attempting to fulfill that commitment.

What It’s Like at McAllen

Approximately 5,500 people show up every day in districts organized along our southern U.S. border. McAllen is the site of only one of them, but it is the busiest and most besieged. The “refugees” arrive exhausted and ragged from walking hundreds of miles. Among them are large numbers of children, many of whom are unaccompanied by a caring adult. Last year, 382,000 aliens were apprehended for illegally crossing into this country and almost 100,000 of them were minors.

https://stream.org/dr-dobsons-visit-to-the-border-an-open-letter/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Dr. Dobson’s Visit to the Border: An Open Letter
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 04:22:19 pm »
The would-be immigrants are taken to the center and given cursory medical exams. Then they are segregated by sex and age and placed in the fenced-in areas to be held for the next 20 days until they are processed and given a Notice to Appear. If that sounds inhumane, what would you or I do? There is simply no other place to “house” them.

Whatever Dr. Dobson or I would do, the Leftists are succeeding in simply turning them loose.  They don't want to "house" them, they want them out and eventually voting for Rats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: