Author Topic: Kirsten Gillibrand Delivers the World's Most Ignorant Foreign Policy Speech  (Read 366 times)

rangerrebew

Kirsten Gillibrand Delivers the World's Most Ignorant Foreign Policy Speech
July 26, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has only one admirable quality. Determination.

Sadly that determination isn't yoked to anything except her ambition. Gillibrand has no notable skills. She's managed to rub everyone the wrong way. But that hasn't made her give up her senseless 2020 campaign. Senator Gillibrand may not know anything or be qualified for anything. But she won't let that stop her. And so she delivered a speech on foreign policy to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.

The only thing the speech lays out is that Gillibrand is barely qualified to work as a receptionist in an organization dealing with foreign policy.

Gillibrand starts off by boasting that she had traveled to Syria. When you're from New York, visiting Syria is really impressive.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/274433/kirsten-gillibrand-delivers-worlds-most-ignorant-daniel-greenfield

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It "sounds good on paper."  That's all it takes to win as a Rat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She's only lasted this long because she's on Biden's VP list, currently rated well above Warren and Harris on the basis of huggability.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Kirsten Gillibrand Delivers the World's Most Ignorant"___fill-in-the-blank_____.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I just want to say loud and clear, the best way to defend and protect Israel, which I love, is to fund their global terrorists enemies the PLO and Hamas <-which is an Iranian sponsored group, btw.

As far as alleviating the conditions which cause terrorism, this is a fool's quest no matter how much money is spent. The conditions which cause terrorism are created deliberately by terrorist governments. America could never "fix" this in a hundred years. The Muslim governments have to fix themselves. The only solution we have is to carpet bomb them into submission and overthrow their rulers. And I don't see that happening.

I agree with the author. She clearly had no idea what she was talking about. It was all just sound bites punctuated by contradictory and meaningless 'feel-good solutions'. Meeting with a few refugees overseas does not qualify anyone to be POTUS. During my time in the military and government service, I, and thousands of others, visited literally dozens of places all around the world. But I would not declare that this makes me ready to be President of the United States.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
... Meeting with a few refugees overseas does not qualify anyone to be POTUS....

It's certainly not up there with being a "community organizer".
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline PeteS in CA

While I'm sure AOC will get around to exceeding Gillibrand's ignorance ...

In Jordan, we met with Syrian refugee mothers. These are women who had to flee their home country because President Bashar al-Assad decimated entire neighborhoods and villages and tortured and killed tens of thousands of political prisoners.

After we spoke for a bit, these women looked me straight in the eye and one got straight to the point: “You are so afraid of Osama Bin Laden. When you turn a blind eye to people suffering here in Syria, you’re creating thousands of Bin Ladens every day.”

No example more powerfully demonstrates how our endless wars, our abandonment of diplomacy, and our lack of strategy have hurt our credibility abroad and made us less safe.

Does Gillibrand remember what President tried to overthrow Assad and set off Syria's years of slaughter and chaos. Assad was and is a monster, but it was Obama's foreign policy bumbling and bungling that created the horrific mess that is Syria (and Libya)! Trump has been trying to clean up Obama's mess!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"The conditions which cause terrorism are created deliberately by terrorist governments."

Got to disagree on that one, at least insofar as muslim terrorists go.

The "condition" that causes muslim terrorism is... islam.

Re Gillibrand:
If she gets picked to be Biden's running mate, and if by some odds he wins, expect her to end up as president before his first term is completed...