Author Topic: Trey Gowdy: ‘The Person Who Learned the Most About Mueller Report Today Was Bob Mueller  (Read 145 times)

rangerrebew

Trey Gowdy: ‘The Person Who Learned the Most About Mueller Report Today Was Bob Mueller’
‘It was a terrible day if you were a Democrat’
Jul 25, 2019 3:30 PM
By Grabien Staff

EXCERPT:

GOWDY: "No. They’re not closer to anything other than wishing this never had happened. Bad facts make for bad witnesses. Bad witnesses make for bad hearings. And this one was an abject, miserable failure. The person who learned the most about the Mueller report today was Bob Mueller. I say that sadly. He was not engaged. He didn’t interview the witnesses. He clearly didn’t write the report, which means those under him did, which means the issue of bias is all the more important. It was a terrible day if you were a Democrat. I do want to give them credit for this. They managed to have a hearing without calling a convicted felon as a witness, and I don’t want us to overlook that."

https://news.grabien.com/story-trey-gowdy-person-who-learned-most-about-mueller-report-toda?utm_campaign=TPI07262019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI