Author Topic: Google Engineer: Google News Search Results Are Intentionally Biased Against Trump  (Read 319 times)

rangerrebew

Google Engineer: Google News Search Results Are Intentionally Biased Against Trump
By Tyler O'Neil July 24, 2019

In an explosive video released by Project Veritas Wednesday morning, Google software engineer Greg Coppola blew the whistle on Google News, explaining how it is biased against President Donald Trump. This confirms the results of an unscientific test on Google News bias run by PJ Media editor Paula Bolyard last year (tweeted out by Trump himself), and a more scientific study also suggesting bias. The Google News slant is not a conspiracy theory, though Google of course denies manipulating results. After all, Google employees heavily favor Democrats in their political donations.

"Google News is really an aggregator of just a handful of sites and all of those sites really are vitriolically against President Trump, which I would really consider to be interference in the American election," Coppola tells Project Veritas's James O'Keefe in the video. "Like for example, CNN is the most commonly used source in Google News: 20 percent of all results for Donald Trump are from CNN, when that’s the entire internet of millions of sites."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/google-engineer-google-news-search-results-are-intentionally-biased-against-trump/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You can add Imgur, Twitter, Yahoo, MSN, SnapChat, ...well, all of them.
Whenever I'm on any so called 'social media', I am forced to sift through tons of anti-Trump propaganda masquerading as "humor". These sites are no longer independent content providers. They have morphed into open and obvious political agents/activists for the Democrats.

This is part of the Deep State. And now they have listening devices access to millions of homes to be able to listen in and record what is being said by anybody. They know everywhere you go and everything you do, all the time. There is no question to me that they are, or will, use this information politically against what they call opponents/enemies of their Liberal causes. There has been nothing like this since the U.S.S.R. We are quickly moving into very dangerous territory with the Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.