Author Topic: You can't help almost feeling bad for Robert Mueller  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You can't help almost feeling bad for Robert Mueller
« on: July 25, 2019, 01:04:52 pm »
July 25, 2019
You can't help almost feeling bad for Robert Mueller
By Robert Turner

Robert Mueller, it seems, was willingly used by Democrats to lend credence to an outrage of an investigation.  If yesterday's hearings did nothing else, they raised question as to the level of Mueller's involvement in the investigation and report that bear his name.

One would be hard pressed in watching his committee performance to make the argument that Mueller had even read the full report.  How is it possible that after presiding over a 22-month investigation into all things Russia and Trump, the special counsel could profess ignorance of the role of Fusion GPS in providing the faulty premises on which his investigation was based?

If Mueller's main purpose in accepting the position of special counsel was to provide the appearance of integrity, fairness, impartiality, and gravitas, he bludgeoned those concepts by allowing Andrew Weissmann, a mendacious and highly partisan former prosecutor, to select a staff of Clinton donors, defenders, and supporters to conduct the investigation.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/you_cant_help_almost_feeling_bad_for_robert_mueller.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: You can't help almost feeling bad for Robert Mueller
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 01:23:10 pm »
Personal wise, I can feel sorry for the guy. He appeared more apt  for appearance at a nursing home,  than a congressional hearing.

Otherwise, he orchestrated a political hack job.  And for that he can burn in hell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 03:25:37 pm »
I didn't watch live but saw some of the clips last night. Bad as Mueller looked, those guys behind him looked like they were ready to slit their wrists any minute. It was like they were being forced to watch election night 2016 all over again.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 11:45:53 pm »
Nah. Mueller was a willing tool and now the ones who used him are discarding him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 11:48:43 pm »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Hill sources say GOP members not entirely buying Mueller’s feeble performance & suspect he at times played “rope-a-dope” to run down clock,which he kept checking. Both hearings had hard stops. By constantly asking to repeat questions, he reduced the # of questions asked

10:40 AM - 25 Jul 2019

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1154446260293832704

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 12:13:15 am »
Nope.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 12:17:06 am »
I don’t feel bad for Mueller because I suspect that he knew what he was doing all along in those hearings, and I think he intentionally “threw” the hearings to ensure that he would not be roped into playing a latter-day Ken Starr by the democrats.

He very carefully, in my view, ensured that nothing he said could be used to expand on or gloss anything that was in the report.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 02:14:24 am »
I don’t feel bad for Mueller because I suspect that he knew what he was doing all along in those hearings, and I think he intentionally “threw” the hearings to ensure that he would not be roped into playing a latter-day Ken Starr by the democrats.

He very carefully, in my view, ensured that nothing he said could be used to expand on or gloss anything that was in the report.

The Rats will still expand on and gloss over things in the report, if they have to lie through their teeth to do so.  They've been doing it for three years now, so why would they stop?  Much longer than three years if you want to count the lies told about every Republican President from Reagan on.

Do I feel bad for Mueller?  Not in the least.  He has been a dirty cop for decades, showing zero concern for innocent people caught in his machine.  He deserves every bad thing that comes his way.  Karma.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 02:16:26 am »
The Rats will still expand on and gloss over things in the report, if they have to lie through their teeth to do so.  They've been doing it for three years now, so why would they stop?  Much longer than three years if you want to count the lies told about every Republican President from Reagan on.

Do I feel bad for Mueller?  Not in the least.  He has been a dirty cop for decades, showing zero concern for innocent people caught in his machine.  He deserves every bad thing that comes his way.  Karma.

Maybe so, but it would have meant a lot more if Mueller was doing it; after all, he wrote the report.  That’s what they were aiming for. If they do it themselves, it doesn’t carry anywheres the weight. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 02:20:21 am »
Maybe so, but it would have meant a lot more if Mueller was doing it; after all, he wrote the report.  That’s what they were aiming for. If they do it themselves, it doesn’t carry anywheres the weight.

I can agree with that, except for the part about his writing the report.  After watching his act yesterday, I don't think he even read it.

And, from here they do have to do it themselves, and it will carry little weight.  100% spot on about that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2019, 02:33:50 am »
I can agree with that, except for the part about his writing the report.  After watching his act yesterday, I don't think he even read it.

And, from here they do have to do it themselves, and it will carry little weight.  100% spot on about that.

It was an act.  And of course he didn’t personally write the whole thing.  He managed the writing of it. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2019, 04:19:58 am »
Impeachment is a political trial.

High crimes and msdemeanors, can be anything they decide on.

We learned that with Clinton.

At present it is doubtful the Hoouse would reach the necessary 50% plus one.

It is even less likely they would reach the necessary 2/3 in the Senate.

Impeachment of Clinton, harmed the GOP.

There is probably not enough time to get it done, before Nov. 2020 General election.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln