Author Topic: Who has the most egg on his face after the Mueller hearings? Adam Schiff  (Read 288 times)

rangerrebew

July 25, 2019
Who has the most egg on his face after the Mueller hearings? Adam Schiff
By Patricia McCarthy

From the beginning of the Left's attempt to destroy the Trump candidacy, then presidency, it was Adam Schiff who was the most consumed by the fabricated hoax that Trump had colluded with Russia to win the election.  He believed every morsel of disinformation that was carefully leaked by the collaborators at the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNC and the Clinton gang.  Once their fake news was leaked, they could and did use those articles as evidence against the President.

They used those columns of fabricated tales of Trump's collusion to get FISA warrants to spy on every person who was part of the campaign.  They spied, they set-up innocent persons like Papadopoulos in service of constructing a complex but false narrative that would round out their coup. 

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/who_has_the_most_egg_on_his_face_after_the_mueller_hearings_adam_schiff.html#ixzz5ugZjiyvr

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
July 25, 2019
Who has the most egg on his face after the Mueller hearings? Adam Schiff
By Patricia McCarthy

From the beginning of the Left's attempt to destroy the Trump candidacy, then presidency, it was Adam Schiff who was the most consumed by the fabricated hoax that Trump had colluded with Russia to win the election.   

@rangerrebew

How can ANYBODY look at those insane eyes and still vote for that evil bastard? Does he represent a neighborhood in NYC that only elects Jews,and even then only Jews who are approved of by the Rabbis? I can think of no other excuse for him to be in public office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@rangerrebew

How can ANYBODY look at those insane eyes and still vote for that evil bastard? Does he represent a neighborhood in NYC that only elects Jews,and even then only Jews who are approved of by the Rabbis? I can think of no other excuse for him to be in public office.

@sneakypete

No man, he represents WeHo (West Hollywood).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

No man, he represents WeHo (West Hollywood).

@EdJames

THERE is a surprise! I just knew that anyone THAT full of crap HAD to be from NYC.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They used those columns of fabricated tales of Trump's collusion to get FISA warrants to spy on every person who was part of the campaign.  They spied, they set-up innocent persons like Papadopoulos in service of constructing a complex but false narrative that would round out their coup. 

That reminds me of something I've thought about since I first heard of FISA and Page:  How many others have had FISA used against them?  We only know about Page but there must be others.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

For a good TWO years, Pencil Neck Schiff has talked about the proof that he has personally seen that proves the President's guilt.  Since he never produced it for all to see, why don't the Dims hold him in contempt?

I hold him in contempt.  I think Pencil Neck is VERY contemptible!

9999hair out0000

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There could be two dozen eggs on lil' Adam's face, and he wouldn't even know it.