Author Topic: New Poll Torches Democrat Party’s Far-Left Agenda As Majority Of Americans Say, “NO THANKS.”  (Read 207 times)

rangerrebew

New Poll Torches Democrat Party’s Far-Left Agenda As Majority Of Americans Say, “NO THANKS.”
Posted on July 23, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Yet again the increasingly radical and anti-American Democrat Party has overplayed its hand as outlined in a brand new poll that shows independents and moderate Democrat voters turning their backs on the party’s extremist agenda.

Via Townhall:

…Take note of the latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll. It nukes the core of the 2020 Democratic agenda. Two of the Left’s major pieces for their 2020 election goodie bag, Medicare for all, health care for illegals, and slave reparations, totally trashed. On the former, even minority voters aren’t sure about Medicare for all, with 46 percent saying it’s a good idea to 49 percent who disagree. As of now, more voters think that Democrats would take this country in the wrong direction, 48/43 right/wrong.

On health care for illegals, 62 percent say it’s a bad idea, including 47 percent of moderate Democrats and 67 percent of independents. That’s a kryptonite issue. Sixty-seven percent are opposed to the Democratic plan to decriminalize illegal border crossings, with 47 percent of Democrats, 68 percent of Independents, and 63 percent of minatory voters opposing the left-wing push for open borders. Oh, and 37 percent of progressive Democrats, the Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez wing, also agree; decriminalizing border crossings is a trash idea.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/new-poll-torches-democrat-partys-far-left-agenda-as-majority-of-americans-say-no-thanks/#Aq2vZCaPD2Tp7pMb.99

rangerrebew

July 23, 2019
Good luck with that, Democrats: NPR poll indicates voters detest their agenda
By Monica Showalter

Democratic presidential candidates are operating a strange inward-curving groupthink world, each focused on his rival, each trying to out-left-wing the next guy in order to win the Democratic Party's presidential nomination.

At last month's debates, when the MSNBC moderator asked how many of them wanted free health care for illegals, every hand went up in unison.

It was the defining picture of today's Democrats: obedient, lockstep, peer-obsessed, and each of them as eager to please as schoolboys.  What voters think is kind of a second thought.

Now some reality kicks in.  According to Matt Vespa, writing at Townhall:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/good_luck_with_that_democrats_npr_poll_indicates_voters_detest_their_agenda.html

Online LMAO

Anecdotal evidence, but I do hear this a lot from people who can’t stand Donald Trump, but they do comment what the Democrats are proposing  and are even more turned off by that

People may say they like “free stuff,”but when the arguments are presented to them with facts and data, they find out that free stuff isn’t so free and they change their minds. Think  single payer healthcare on the ballot in Colorado. They couldn’t even get Democrats  to vote yes

Despite what millennials believe now, maturity and life experience will have an effect on their thinking. I’ve seen it many times
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Come election day, 2020, we're STILL going to see at least 40-43% (or more) of the voters make their marks for the democrat-communists.

It's "inbred".
Not much more to be said.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not much on polls, but when you have numbers that lopsided you need to worry, especially when you flipped so many seats by such thin margins.

The Republic is lost.