Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Mueller testifies before Congress  (Read 4895 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: Mueller testifies before Congress
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2019, 04:08:50 pm »
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
1m
If the FBI were a stock, it would plummeted over the last year

And there’s been a sell off this morning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2019, 04:09:57 pm »
The American Spectator
@amspectator
·
2m
Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell (D-Fla.): "I have certainly made up my mind about whether what we have reviewed today meets the evidence of obstruction. What is clear today is that anyone else... would have been charged with crimes."
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2019, 04:11:50 pm »
John Ziegler
@Zigmanfreud
·
4m
Somehow Mueller was questioned in #MuellerHearing for over three hours, and as far as I can tell, the Trump Tower Moscow project, the heart of the entire scandal, was not mentioned even one time.

How the hell is this even possible?!! Is there not ONE competent person in power?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2019, 04:12:50 pm »
CBS News
@CBSNews
·
6m
Rep. Mike Johnson: Was the point of this hearing to get Mr. Mueller to recommend impeachment?

Rep. Jerrold Nadler: That is not a fair point of inquiry.
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2019, 04:13:23 pm »
John Ziegler
@Zigmanfreud
·
4m
Somehow Mueller was questioned in #MuellerHearing for over three hours, and as far as I can tell, the Trump Tower Moscow project, the heart of the entire scandal, was not mentioned even one time.

How the hell is this even possible?!! Is there not ONE competent person in power?
? The repubs brought it up several times.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2019, 04:15:04 pm »
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
2m
Congresswoman Escobar seems to think that “fighting subpoenas” is in itself obstruction

She apparently doesnt know anything about the law-

or has even watched an episode of “Law and Order”

What a joke
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2019, 04:15:46 pm »
David Waldman-1, of Yorktown LLCâ„¢
@KagroX
·
1m
Chuck Todd tells us that on substance the Democrats got exactly what they wanted. But on optics, it was a complete failure. What a script.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2019, 04:16:21 pm »
David Axelrod
@davidaxelrod
·
5m
Not a commentary on the content.  The report is damning.  That was reenforced today.  He has been an exemplary public servant, as people are both sides attested, but he clearly was struggling today and that was painful.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2019, 04:17:13 pm »
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
2m
Congresswoman Escobar seems to think that “fighting subpoenas” is in itself obstruction

She apparently doesnt know anything about the law-

or has even watched an episode of “Law and Order”

What a joke

:yowsa:  Exactly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2019, 04:18:38 pm »
Jamie Dupree
@jamiedupree
·
6m
Replying to
@jamiedupree
“The hearing is now adjourned.”
Support the USO

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2019, 04:21:18 pm »
Jim Jordan To Mueller: Why Wasn’t Joseph Mifsud Charged With Obstruction?

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/07/24/jordan-mueller-wasnt-joseph-mifsud-charged-obstruction/

The Robert Mueller hearings continue to grind on, and perhaps especially on Mueller himself. At times, Mueller acts as nothing more than a one-word validation for Democrats reading verbatim from his report. At other times, he appears lost and unfamiliar with it — especially in this tough cross-examination from Republican Jim Jordan. Jordan highlights the curious case of Joseph Mifsud in the Russia-collusion saga, whose name comes up 87 times in Mueller’s report, included repeated references to his lying to investigators.

And yet, when Jordan asks why the FBI didn’t charge Mifsud for lying as he did with Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, and Paul Manafort, Mueller can’t immediately recall Mifsud or his role. When his memory gets refreshed, Mueller can’t offer any explanation for their decision not to press charges either.

Mifsud’s not just a footnote in Mueller’s narrative. He first gets introduced on page 5 of Volume I as the man — as Jordan accurately notes — tells George Papadopoulos that “the Russian government had ‘dirt’ on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of e-mails.” Papadopoulos’ indictment and conviction for obstruction by Mueller’s office directly relates to his interactions with Mifsud (pages 9 and 81 fn). On page 193, Mueller’s report outlines a number of false statements that Mifsud subsequently made to investigators.

Why wasn’t Mifsud charged with the same crime as Papadopoulos? After all, they later got Papadopoulos to admit he’d lied and to cooperate with investigators. That would have cured the defects listed in this summary and allowed prosecutors to dig deeper into Mifsud, but it appears that they just let the matter drop. Mueller had no answer for this, and tried to claim that he couldn’t discuss declination and charging decisions. “It’s obvious, I think,” Mueller told Jordan, “that we can’t get into charging decisions.”

Excuse me? His report exists because the statute requires Mueller to explain his charging and declination decisions. Jordan suggests that the reason for Mueller’s refusal to answer is that Mifsud is an intelligence operative, but even if that were the case, Mueller had no trouble indicting “thirteen Russians no one ever heard of,” as Jordan put it.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2019, 04:21:28 pm »
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
1m
If the FBI were a stock, it would plummeted over the last year

And there’s been a sell off this morning

It would be on the pink sheets tomorrow....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2019, 04:23:37 pm »
McClintock asks a zinger about Mueller team almost held in criminal contempt and Mueller asks "What's the question?"
McClintock was great. "After failing to make a criminal case, you made a political case against the President, put it in a paper sack, lit it on fire, dropped it on the porch, rang the doorbell and ran." Priceless! :rolling: :rolling:

I would have paid money to see him say that in person.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2019, 04:25:03 pm »
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
WATCH: Mueller can't remember Ronald Reagan
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2019, 04:25:33 pm »
I would have paid money to see him say that in person.

I laughed.  Nice way of telling Mueller his report was dog mud.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2019, 04:26:43 pm »
Scarborough during Mueller hearing: 'Jesus, forgive me for ever being a Republican'
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/454520-scarborough-during-mueller-hearing-jesus-forgive-me-for-ever-being-a
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2019, 04:28:59 pm »
Scarborough during Mueller hearing: 'Jesus, forgive me for ever being a Republican'
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/454520-scarborough-during-mueller-hearing-jesus-forgive-me-for-ever-being-a

Of course the stooges knew what they wanted to say regardless of how the hearings worked out.

But to any open minded person they were a rat catastrophe.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2019, 04:29:40 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2019, 04:30:23 pm »
So, I missed most of this because I'm in the west.  What just happened?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2019, 04:31:10 pm »

Joe was never a Republican despite his protestations to the contrary.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2019, 04:32:36 pm »
Listening to the radio (WSB) - Someone just said that Mueller refused to exonerate Trump for kidnapping the Lindbergh baby.  Therefore, Trump is guilty of kidnapping the Lindbergh baby.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline EdJames

« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2019, 04:33:16 pm »
So, I missed most of this because I'm in the west.  What just happened?

In short: they wheeled in mueller to be questioned by a House committee on "his" report, he proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is properly titled the "weismann Report."

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2019, 04:35:20 pm »

Joe was never a Republican despite his protestations to the contrary.

Looks like a lot of trolls like to call upon Jesus...... just sayin'