Author Topic: Charlie Daniels: Young People Have Fallen for Utopian Lie That Government Is Answer to Every Problem  (Read 161 times)

rangerrebew

Charlie Daniels: Young People Have Fallen for Utopian Lie That Government Is Answer to Every Problem

When the progeny of a free nation, a prosperous thriving nation that sits at the very pinnacle of the international pyramid of privilege, security and opportunity, become convinced that the nation that gives them this place of prominence, simply by virtue of being born there, is corrupt and has gained its high standing by using deprivation and repression to hold down the unfavored classes and has used its military might unfairly, to nation-build and occupy, there is danger in the wind, and the future of that nation is in dire jeopardy in the coming years.

There is also a reason for the attitudes of the young people, who have, much as the deceived citizens of the world before them, fallen for the utopian lie that “Mother Government” is the answer to every problem, large and small.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/charlie-daniels-young-people-have-fallen-utopian-lie-government-answer

Offline LMAO

They’ve fallen for it until they start earning a check and find out that it’s they who have to pay for it all
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Government has grown to be so big that I would suspect a lot of people now think that it's the only entity that can solve the problems it created in the first place.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

Young people are always suckers for the myth of the perfect world and perfect people through an "enlightened" government.
Until they get older and reality smacks them in the face. Most youth grow out of it.
Well, there are people like Bernie Sanders.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Depends on where you live I'd say.
The Republic is lost.