Author Topic: FBI believed Trump was closely involved in hush-money scheme, unsealed documents show  (Read 169 times)

rangerrebew

FBI believed Trump was closely involved in hush-money scheme, unsealed documents show

July 18, 2019, 12:20 PM EDT
By Tom Winter and Adam Edelman

The FBI believed then-candidate Donald Trump was closely involved in a scheme to hide hush-money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels, who claimed to have had an affair with Trump, court documents from the closed campaign finance case against former Trump-fixer Michael Cohen show.

The documents, released Thursday, describe a “series of calls, text messages, and emails” among Cohen, Trump, Trump campaign aide Hope Hicks, Keith Davidson — an attorney for Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford — and David Pecker, an executive of the company that published the National Enquirer.

“I have learned that in the days following the Access Hollywood video, Cohen exchanged a series of calls, text messages and emails with Keith Davidson, who was then Clifford’s attorney, David Pecker and Dylan Howard of American Media Inc. (“AMI”), the publisher of the National Enquirer, Trump, and Hope Hicks, who was then press secretary for Trump’s presidential campaign,” an FBI agent investigating the matter wrote in the released documents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fbi-believed-trump-was-closely-involved-hush-money-scheme-unsealed-n1031246

rangerrebew

Wrong again oh news mongers of NBC!  It wasn't they believed it, it was they WANTED to believe it and set out to PROVE it at any cost. 888sunglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We got 'im now!®
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

"I Want To Believe!"