Author Topic: New York Times All But Mocks America’s Moon Landing Achievement – Praises Communism Instead  (Read 214 times)

rangerrebew

New York Times All But Mocks America’s Moon Landing Achievement – Praises Communism Instead
Posted on July 19, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Oof. If anyone needed any further proof of the far-left media’s increasingly insane anti-Americanism they need look no further than the New York Time’s appalling dismissal of one of the greatest achievements in all of human history – the moon landing.

The NYT swats away that monumental moment in favor of praising the communist Soviet Union – an institution that was responsible for the deaths of tens of millions and authoritarian rule over hundreds of millions more.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/new-york-times-all-but-mocks-americas-moon-landing-achievement-praises-communism-instead/#QYyqcYyObvPOMWFE.99

Offline Applewood

I've been saying all week, I wonder how many of today's kids even know about this monumental achievement back in 1969?  And of those who do, how many were fed some kind of revisionist history BS about it?

I guess I have my answer. 

Offline goatprairie

Interesting to get on public forums and see how many nuts still believe and argue that the whole thing was faked.
All done in a movie studio or remote area.   How forty or fifty thousand people involved with the moon landing could not produce one person claiming fakery has not been explained by the ...uh....Moonists(?)  I'm tempted to put the letter r between the two os.