Author Topic: Former Obama Border Chief: Elected Leaders Like AOC to Blame For Terror Attack on ICE Facility  (Read 172 times)

rangerrebew

Former Obama Border Chief: Elected Leaders Like AOC to Blame For Terror Attack on ICE Facility

By Rusty | July 16, 2019 1:36PM

Former U.S. Border Patrol chief during Barack Obama’s presidency, Mark Morgan, is calling out elected leaders for their responsibility in fueling a recent attempted terrorist attack on an ICE facility.

Radical leftist Willem Van Spronsen was shot and killed when he stormed an ICE center in Tacoma, Washington. He carried flares and a rifle, then later tried to blow up a propane tank in the hopes of burning down the site.

We’re not sure how he thought that would have been a beneficial turn of events for those who were inside, including presumably illegal immigrants.

Van Spronsen however, showed he wasn’t thinking much at all, having been motivated by echoing Ocasio-Cortez and her incendiary “concentration camps” rhetoric, as noted in a published manifesto.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/former-obama-border-chief-elected-leaders-like-aoc-to-blame-for-terror-attack-on-ice-facility/?utm_campaign=TPI07162019BR2&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:16:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GrouchoTex

First Jeh Johnson, now Mark Morgan, both who worked in the Obama administration, are revealing the truths about the border.
While I won't hold my breathe, this could signal a sea change in the Democrats, taking away their notion this this is a "manufactured" crisis.
If 2 former administration employees, an administration that the democrats hold in reverence, speak up about the border issues, one would hope they would come around to the truth.
One would hope.
Still, I won't hold my breathe.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wouldn't be holdin' my breath, either.

These two guys sound like "walk-aways"...
Not representative of the overwhelming majority of democrat-communists.