Author Topic: Harris: Trump is a 'predator' and has 'predatory instincts'  (Read 4570 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Harris: Trump is a 'predator' and has 'predatory instincts'
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2019, 07:25:32 pm »

Oh, and bless your teeny tiny little heart.   

Does "Sanguine" mean "Cast aspersions on"  in your universe? 

@Sanguine

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2019, 07:28:38 pm »
I would say that is pretty accurate... But I do not think she can survive being a white black girl whose forefathers owned slaves.
Nor do I think Fauxahontas can overcome, for the same reason...
Nor the Irish Mexican.

Of the three, Fauxahontas - Because Natives are a minuscule voting bloc. She might survive her blatant falsity.

But the other two... I don't think the Dems can afford to support them, especially with Tump standing ready to accuse. Their Black and Hispanic base is too important to allow the ridicule that will certainly drive a wedge.

But... Up is down and down is up... Stranger things.  :shrug:

I used to to believe that about Harris, that she was not viable, but I'm starting to see how dangerous she is. Her willingness to call Trump a predator is telling. Hillary NEVER would have used such a term because of her albatross predator perv of a husband. I also thought that Harris' evisceration of Biden would backfire, but she is rising in the polls.

Harris attended Howard University and is a member of one of the most popular Black sororities in the country. That gives her a network and gravitas with the black electorate, particularly black women.

Harris is half-Indian. Which gives her a leg up (no pun intended with her past proclivities) with this nascent, influential Asian community.

She has a Jewish husband and is a full-throated (again, no pun intended) supporter of Israel. Only helps with that community.

Her choice of husband may mitigate some concerns independent whites might be harboring about whether they would be voting for a stereotypical loud, acerbic black woman.

She would be a pretty woman standing next to a vain old man trying desperately to look decades younger than he is. Hillary, of course, didn't have this advantage.

I'm surprised that she hasn't adopted a Hispanic child, she seems so crafted and calculated. However, I do take note of this: https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/07/02/univision-poll-kamala-harris-jumps-into-lead-among-hispanic-democrats-after-democratic-debate/

Her perceived weakness regarding her opportunism with dating a man decades older than her? Can Trump really exploit it to his advantage? Can he go there? He likes 'em young himself.

Maybe Harris will fade, but I was too quick to dismiss her chances.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2019, 07:29:17 pm »
Indeed Trump is a coward, as his Viet-nam draft dodging affirms.
But he did fire some 350 people on that masterpiece, "The Apprentice".
@Absalom

He was acting on The Apprentice just like he is acting every day now.  He means nothing of what he says, he is acting all day.  Most people don't understand he is acting, but he is.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2019, 07:29:24 pm »
Does "Sanguine" mean "Cast aspersions on"  in your universe? 

@Sanguine

Not sure what you were trying to say there, but if you have any more to say take it to PMs.

Offline corbe

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2019, 07:29:34 pm »
   You too, @truth_seeker I'm tired of yall bitchin about this site, there are plenty out there that 'toe your line' leave this place alone, they're doing fine.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2019, 07:29:41 pm »
The 'T' in TBR does not stand for TRUMP.

It's abundantly clear when it comes to Trump the "T" in TBR stands for <insult>.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:33:40 pm by Sanguine »

Offline corbe

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2019, 07:35:18 pm »
   If you truly feel that way then WTF are you doing here?  Answer me that. 
   If you're trying to get me a timeout you're halfway there.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2019, 07:38:42 pm »
There a 100% pro-Trump sites and there are 100% anti-Trump sites.  TBR is neither, it's a conservative site, open to discussion from all.  What this means, in practical terms, is we will not be pushed into one corner or the other.

It'll be a cold day in Hell when we will allow any extreme to define TBR.  This is sure to bother some people who think we should be, and I'm fine with that.  More fine than making the place an echo chamber (of any flavor).  That's a dark place where political discussions fora go to die.

Where Staff and Management gets irritated is when people start inferring TBR and its Members have staked out one of the extremes.  It happens to be damned hard work trying to keep TBR where it is, harder when some folks decide to "shame" us.  But we have broad shoulders and will not kick people off the forum when they do so.  Time-outs, sure but permanent?  No.  Hardly ever happens, and it takes a more serious infraction than badmouthing the Forum.

Bottom line:  I stand with @Sanguine.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 08:02:22 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2019, 07:48:02 pm »
   You too, @truth_seeker I'm tired of yall bitchin about this site, there are plenty out there that 'toe your line' leave this place alone, they're doing fine.

Really? I'm out here digging out from the rubble, and I have not said a thing, on this topic today.

But you most certainly reminded me of the slant of the site.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2019, 07:52:50 pm »
@Absalom

He was acting on The Apprentice just like he is acting every day now.  He means nothing of what he says, he is acting all day.  Most people don't understand he is acting, but he is.

That's right.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2019, 07:53:26 pm »
Really? I'm out here digging out from the rubble, and I have not said a thing, on this topic today.

OK, tell me about the "slant of the site."  I want to know. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2019, 07:55:47 pm »

I believe in my Heart of Hearts that you too have made some disparaging remarks about this Forum lately @truth_seeker and that is why I dragged you into this pizzing contest.  Since there's probably a caldron of Mods hanging around, I'll temper further comment.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2019, 07:59:18 pm »
It's abundantly clear when it comes to Trump the "T" in TBR stands for <insult>.

@Sanguine , can I buy a vowel? :rolling:

Honestly, I have no idea what the “insult” was, and I don’t care. I’m just enjoying a day of rest as our vacation winds down. I’m exhausted from the past few days in Gettysburg and DC. Saw many Trump supporters, none of whom seemed like the rabid Brigadiers who post here. They’ve done far more to modulate my opinion over the past two weeks of driving from Texas to Erie to Boston to Gettysburg to DC to the Shenandoah Valley.

Chairborne Trump Internet Warriors should take a cue from those who support Trump in public. They’re nowhere close to the vitriolic, in your face caricature that we see here on TBR.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2019, 08:05:38 pm »
@Sanguine , can I buy a vowel? :rolling:

Honestly, I have no idea what the “insult” was, and I don’t care. I’m just enjoying a day of rest as our vacation winds down. I’m exhausted from the past few days in Gettysburg and DC. Saw many Trump supporters, none of whom seemed like the rabid Brigadiers who post here. They’ve done far more to modulate my opinion over the past two weeks of driving from Texas to Erie to Boston to Gettysburg to DC to the Shenandoah Valley.

Chairborne Trump Internet Warriors should take a cue from those who support Trump in public. They’re nowhere close to the vitriolic, in your face caricature that we see here on TBR.

No vowels available at the moment.   :silly:

I hope you have a wonderful Independence Day, and I am getting ready to grill and then watch fireworks. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2019, 08:18:55 pm »
I used to to believe that about Harris, that she was not viable, but I'm starting to see how dangerous she is. [...] Maybe Harris will fade, but I was too quick to dismiss her chances.

@FeelNoPain
Oh, I am not discounting her. If she gets the nomination, she will be formidable. I just question whether she can garner the political allies she will need - It ain't about the votes. It's about the political machine.

Off the cuff, Cory Booker is smooth, has face, takes chances, and is legitimately black. That, I think, will beat her with the PTB, at least from the black angle.

Another thing that will factor is the Clinton faction v. the Obama faction. Those are still the two main camps and they are still in rivalry. I don't know exactly how that plays. Each will be backing a champion... And once those two are determined, the rest will fall away.

Thank you for your analysis. I like that you're thinking.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2019, 08:35:27 pm »
@FeelNoPain

Thank you for your analysis. I like that you're thinking.

I like @FeelNoPain quite a lot, because he is a thinker (and a good guy to boot)!  Adds an excellent voice to the TBR community.  I'd like to see him posting more.
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2019, 08:38:58 pm »
@FeelNoPain
Off the cuff, Cory Booker is smooth, has face, takes chances, and is legitimately black. That, I think, will beat her with the PTB, at least from the black angle.

I am going to discount him. LOL
He is inauthentic, contrived, Obama-lite.
I'm a black male from New Jersey. I used to work in Newark, where he was mayor. Booker can't even win over my dem-voting brothers, mother or father. My mother's exact words were, "Booker needs to go sit down somewhere."

We all believe Booker is a closeted gay man, btw.
Good luck with him winning the black female vote with that baggage. :rolling:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline FeelNoPain

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2019, 08:40:31 pm »

I like @FeelNoPain quite a lot, because he is a thinker (and a good guy to boot)!  Adds an excellent voice to the TBR community.  I'd like to see him posting more.

Thank you @Cyber Liberty  :beer:

Offline corbe

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2019, 08:43:03 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2019, 08:45:30 pm »
Gerry Rafferty - Right Down the Line

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2019, 08:46:19 pm »
I'm a black male from New Jersey. I used to work in Newark, where he was mayor. Booker can't even win over my dem-voting brothers, mother or father. My mother's exact words were, "Booker needs to go sit down somewhere."

I had wondered what New Jerseyites thought of Booker. 

Have you seen the NY/NJ category?  @Gefn moderates that one. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2019, 08:47:48 pm »

Well, where groping is concerned it has been said that Booker does not make gender distinctions.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2019, 08:49:20 pm »
I used to to believe that about Harris, that she was not viable, but I'm starting to see how dangerous she is. Her willingness to call Trump a predator is telling. Hillary NEVER would have used such a term because of her albatross predator perv of a husband. I also thought that Harris' evisceration of Biden would backfire, but she is rising in the polls.

Harris attended Howard University and is a member of one of the most popular Black sororities in the country. That gives her a network and gravitas with the black electorate, particularly black women.

Harris is half-Indian. Which gives her a leg up (no pun intended with her past proclivities) with this nascent, influential Asian community.

She has a Jewish husband and is a full-throated (again, no pun intended) supporter of Israel. Only helps with that community.

Her choice of husband may mitigate some concerns independent whites might be harboring about whether they would be voting for a stereotypical loud, acerbic black woman.

She would be a pretty woman standing next to a vain old man trying desperately to look decades younger than he is. Hillary, of course, didn't have this advantage.

I'm surprised that she hasn't adopted a Hispanic child, she seems so crafted and calculated. However, I do take note of this: https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/07/02/univision-poll-kamala-harris-jumps-into-lead-among-hispanic-democrats-after-democratic-debate/

Her perceived weakness regarding her opportunism with dating a man decades older than her? Can Trump really exploit it to his advantage? Can he go there? He likes 'em young himself.

Maybe Harris will fade, but I was too quick to dismiss her chances.

She is the one that I would worry about.  A pretty professional woman.  And she doesn't come across like the rest of the candidates who seem insane.   But she wants the same liberal stuff they all want.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2019, 08:49:58 pm »

Dittos!

I find a well constructed argument to be much better than chest beating.
Shades of FR in its glory days. And what should be hoped for here.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2019, 08:54:42 pm »
Exactly the wrong way to look at that.

When they are showing you something in the right hand, always look at what the left is doing.
This fevered pitch and fomenting has been present all along, and surely delineated since Clinton all the way forward.

Republicans screaming at democrats, democrats screaming at republicans - But in the mean time, none of it matters. Democrats ruling, or Republicans, we swirl ever closer to the drain, as freedom after freedom is stripped away.

Liberalism is not winning by merit. It has no merit.
It is winning because it has no opposition.

Even now. The only ones fighting against liberals are the Conservatives. And Tump has removed or defamed nearly all of them. And not a single Conservative principle is being defended. Not  one.

But this is the guy touted as the greatest conservative evah.

Garden path. You're being played.
Well put! Unfortunately, too many get caught up in the sparkle of the dog and pony show to notice the pickpockets working the stands.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis