Author Topic: Harris: Trump is a 'predator' and has 'predatory instincts'  (Read 4573 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Harris: Trump is a 'predator' and has 'predatory instincts'
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2019, 10:37:14 pm »
I like @FeelNoPain quite a lot, because he is a thinker (and a good guy to boot)!  Adds an excellent voice to the TBR community.  I'd like to see him posting more.

:amen: And I second the motion!  Would LOVE to see @FeelNoPain posting more here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2019, 10:37:44 pm »
I love, love, love Royals but haven't had them in eons.  They still make 'em?

Oh yeah... pretty much any supermarket.
Except you have to shop around to find who actually moves them. A lot of places they're stale.
Here it's Albertson's... They're usually fresh.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2019, 10:39:29 pm »
Oh yeah... pretty much any supermarket.
Except you have to shop around to find who actually moves them. A lot of places they're stale.
Here it's Albertson's... They're usually fresh.

I remember that about Royals...they go stale fast and stores have no problem pushing crappy Royals.  They either hate England or Kansas City.   yogi555
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2019, 06:22:55 am »
Yeah, to me she looks like Todd Rundgren.

But to Obama et al she's smokin' hot. Anyway she didn't get where she is by being revolting.
They all look the same in the dark, where she has done some of her most seminal work....

All that aside, if the MSM can promote the Wookie as a paragon of fashion, wearing ugly clothing in patterns stolen from breezeway furniture cushions, they can doll her up, get the right makeup and lighting and make her look like the second coming (no pun intended). Point being, whoever the Dems get behind in the end will have the full benefit of Hollywood special effects, of the best of the best makeup people, of the gushing praise, 24/7, from the media, while the attack will be on full tilt in the other direction.

Am I 'Russian' to conclusions? Nope.
We'll hear about the separated waifs at the border, the poor drowning victims, as if Trump pushed 'em in and held them under, etc. etc. etc. while whoever the Dems choose will be sugar coated enough to put you into a diabetic swoon just hearing an ad.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2019, 04:29:08 pm »
Hang the fact that she ho'ed her way into the game, ..."(that's a resume enhancer in the Dem Party anyway), her only 'principle' is to win, and if she is their candidate, she is not going to be a pushover.
@Smokin Joe
@Cyber Liberty

Here is the truth about a so-called affair with a married man:

"It’s true that Brown has technically been married since 1958. However, Brown and his wife separated amicably in 1982 — more than 10 years before his relationship with Harris began — according to a 1984 New York Times profile of Brown.

So again, claims that Kamala Harris had an affair with a married man just don’t check out.  Kamala Harris and Willie Brown made no effort to hide their relationship in the early 1990s. When  Harris first ran for public office in 2003, her previous relationship with Brown didn’t help her chances — it actually hurt them."

So, it is not true she used an affair to start her political career.  The affair was in the early 1990's  and was over when she ran for office in 2003, ten years later.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 04:30:14 pm by Victoria33 »