Author Topic: Harris: Trump is a 'predator' and has 'predatory instincts'  (Read 4572 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris: Trump is a 'predator' and has 'predatory instincts'
by Mike Brest
 | July 03, 2019 05:41 PM

Sen. Kamala Harris labeled President Trump a "predator" during a campaign event Wednesday in Des Moines, Iowa.

“I know predators, and we have a predator living in the White House," the California Democrat stated.

"Donald Trump has predatory nature and predatory instincts. The thing about predators, you should know, is that they prey on the vulnerable. They prey on those who they do not believe are strong. The thing about predators you must, most importantly know: Predators are cowards," she continued. "And so when we look at this campaign, and we look at the task before us, it will be to successfully prosecute the case against four more years of Donald Trump, and I am prepared to do that."

Harris has seen a spike in the polls since last week's presidential debate. Her attack against Joe Biden, the current front-runner, for his comments about working with segregationist senators went viral in one of the highlights of the two-night debate.

In CNN's most recent poll, released Tuesday, she experienced a 10-point jump into second, while Biden experienced a near 10-point fall among Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents. Biden was still able to maintain the top spot, but the margin between him and the rest of the field shrunk to the lowest point in the campaign so far.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/harris-trump-is-a-predator-and-has-predatory-instincts
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Harris: Trump is a 'predator' and has 'predatory instincts'
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 10:49:14 pm »
I guess she is done with Biden and is now attacking Trump..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 10:58:27 pm »
Who cares what Willie's ho has to say about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 11:00:28 pm »
Who cares what Willie's ho has to say about anything?

Wilie's ho? I had know idea.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 11:15:20 pm »
Wilie's ho? I had know idea.  :shrug:

Yep!  Willie Brown made her what she is today.  To compensate for services rendered you know!  wink777

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 11:21:07 pm »
That is Apex Predator to you Miss Blowitall.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 11:23:50 pm »
What’s she prattling about?

The only predation I see Trump conducting (and I hope he continues) is when he trolls democrats and their shills in the media on Twitter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 11:52:03 pm »
I find that frequently when people say something like that, they are seeing in the other person what is really in them.  Projection.  Says a lot about Harris, and it also says that she is intimidated by Trump.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 12:32:40 am »
https://www.truthorfiction.com/sen-kamala-harris-affair-married-man-used-launch-career-mostly-fiction/

There is the truth - read the link above - you men make me sick.

I had something like that happen to me at my university and it is disgusting.  I passed my written test and if we passed the written test, our names were put on a board to take our oral exam.  I looked on the list and my name was not there to take the oral.  I knew I passed that test - why was my name not on there?  I went to the Head of the Department, call him Dean Jones, and asked why my name was not there.  He said, your score on the written was so high, you don't have to take the oral.  Word got around I didn't have to take the oral, and the rumor started I was sleeping with Dean Jones.  Dean Jones was old enough to be my father.
You men disgust me.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 12:36:34 am »
@mystery-ak

She knows Trump.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2019, 12:41:19 am »
I find that frequently when people say something like that, they are seeing in the other person what is really in them.  Projection.  Says a lot about Harris, and it also says that she is intimidated by Trump.
@Sanguine

She knows the real Trump - she will nail him to the floor if she is the candidate.  Think about it - her background is talking to groups and she has to think fast in a courtroom.  He can't do that.  He tosses out garbage in a debate - she won't.  She is the only one I think could take him on and win.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2019, 12:44:42 am »
https://www.truthorfiction.com/sen-kamala-harris-affair-married-man-used-launch-career-mostly-fiction/

There is the truth - read the link above - you men make me sick.

I had something like that happen to me at my university and it is disgusting.  I passed my written test and if we passed the written test, our names were put on a board to take our oral exam.  I looked on the list and my name was not there to take the oral.  I knew I passed that test - why was my name not on there?  I went to the Head of the Department, call him Dean Jones, and asked why my name was not there.  He said, your score on the written was so high, you don't have to take the oral.  Word got around I didn't have to take the oral, and the rumor started I was sleeping with Dean Jones.  Dean Jones was old enough to be my father.
You men disgust me.

Did it occur to you that the spreaders of that ugly rumor were just as likely female?

BTW Harris is the female version of what you claim Trump is - a promiscuous pig.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 12:45:50 am by skeeter »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2019, 01:12:19 am »
@Sanguine

She knows the real Trump - she will nail him to the floor if she is the candidate.  Think about it - her background is talking to groups and she has to think fast in a courtroom.  He can't do that.  He tosses out garbage in a debate - she won't.  She is the only one I think could take him on and win.

She doesn't know squat.  What she is "seeing" is a reflection of who SHE is. 

@Victoria33 this is not in any way a defense of Trump, this is just about Harris.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:16:50 am by Sanguine »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2019, 01:28:12 am »
@Sanguine

@Victoria33

You're a comedienne now?     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2019, 03:33:14 am »
“I know predators, and we have a predator living in the White House," the California Democrat stated.

"Donald Trump has predatory nature and predatory instincts. The thing about predators, you should know, is that they prey on the vulnerable. They prey on those who they do not believe are strong. The thing about predators you must, most importantly know: Predators are cowards,"

Great white hunter.

:|

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, I know predators.
And she is stone dead wrong.
Make the mistake of thinking predators are cowards, and next thing you know, you're poop.

Tumpy the Clown aside,
what an utterly ridiculous statement.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2019, 01:46:27 pm »
@roamer_1 said, "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  No, I know predators.
And she is stone dead wrong. Make the mistake of thinking predators are cowards, and next thing you know, you're poop. Tumpy the Clown aside, what an utterly ridiculous statement."
@roamer_1 , I love you, but you are wrong about this one.  She has dealt with career criminals all her adult life as a prosecutor.  I tested/counseled career criminals and kept a weapon in the bottom drawer of my desk.  We know criminals, which includes predators - people who enjoy harming others by words or worse.   Read her history here if you really want to know her so you can make a proper decision about her:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Trump is a predator and coward.  He has never faced a person and fired him/her.  He has someone else tell the person and now since twitter is here, he fires people over twitter.  He isn't "brave" enough to fire a person face to face.

He is afraid of germs.  He doesn't trust a cook/chef, thinks they will poison him.  Examples:
During his campaign, a fly landed on his podium and he jumped back.  He would not approach the podium until the fly left - he thought he would catch something if the fly touched him.  He prefers food from McDonald's as he thinks they don't know they are preparing food for him, so it isn't poisoned.  These are not "new" habits with him; he has been this way all his adult life. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:53:25 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2019, 01:54:03 pm »
@Victoria33

You're a comedienne now?     :laugh:

Methinks you're being too kind @DCPatriot   

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2019, 02:01:09 pm »
Trump is a predator and coward.  He has never faced a person and fired him/her.  He has someone else tell the person and now since twitter is here, he fires people over twitter.  He isn't "brave" enough to fire a person face to face.

He is afraid of germs.  He doesn't trust a cook/chef, thinks they will poison him.  Examples:
During his campaign, a fly landed on his podium and he jumped back.  He would not approach the podium until the fly left - he thought he would catch something if the fly touched him.  He prefers food from McDonald's as he thinks they don't know they are preparing food for him, so it isn't poisoned.  These are not "new" habits with him; he has been this way all his adult life.

@Victoria33

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2019, 02:08:41 pm »
@roamer_1 , I love you, but you are wrong about this one.  She has dealt with career criminals all her adult life as a prosecutor.  I tested/counseled career criminals and kept a weapon in the bottom drawer of my desk.  We know criminals, which includes predators - people who enjoy harming others by words or worse. 

@Victoria33

I love you too, darlin, but I will disagree. But for the grace of God, I might have found my way to your couch, and believe me, I am no coward... And neither is a griz, or a wolf, or a cougar.

I won't go into Tumpy. But I think you are confusing cowardice with opportunism, which every criminal or predator displays.  Given the opportunity, they will take you out. If the opportunity does not exist, or is not adequately enticing (< the risk), the predator moves on to greener pastures, as it were.

I will seldom have a problem out in the bush. Between a dog, and the smell of gunpowder and steel, most often predators give a wide berth.

Likewise with the two legged kind.
They case my joint, see the dog, and all the man piles in the yard, and the gun racks in the pickup, and they know the risk outweighs the reward. The only thing I have to worry about is somebody gunning for me... And I always meet that sort of thing head on.

Opportunism is not cowardice... And in my world, if you think your opponent a coward, you are providing opportunity and he will take the advantage. No, every opponent, or prospective opponent is considered to be extremely dangerous. and that is never an aspect of cowards.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:13:00 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2019, 02:31:05 pm »
@Sanguine

Kamala is a snake. She uses gotcha and frame job tactics to attack her enemies, and she's flat out corrupt. Not to mention she's irrational and constantly acts like a cornered animal just randomly lashing out with muddled and emotionally overbearing tirades of jackboot SJWism like this right here.

You literally are becoming so catty that the cheerleading squad wouldn't take you. Holding up Kamala some kind of righteous warrior to take down Trump is as about as desperate as it gets.

Trump literally lives rent free in your head.

Please quit trying to lead us down the rathole of asinine stupidity.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2019, 02:36:06 pm »
She uses gotcha and frame job tactics to attack her enemies, and she's flat out corrupt. Not to mention she's irrational and constantly acts like a cornered animal just randomly lashing out with muddled and emotionally overbearing tirades[...]

WOW, does that sound exactly like Tump, or what?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2019, 02:41:27 pm »
WOW, does that sound exactly like Tump, or what?

No, not really.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2019, 02:43:19 pm »
No, not really.

Yes really - every syllable of it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2019, 02:47:57 pm »
Yes really - every syllable of it.

Only if you have an unhinged mind full of tinfoil.
The Republic is lost.