Author Topic: Andy Ngo's Lawyer Just Threatened to Sue Antifa Thugs 'Into Oblivion'  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andy Ngo's Lawyer Just Threatened to Sue Antifa Thugs 'Into Oblivion'
Victoria Marshall

Posted: Jul 01, 2019 1:00 PM

Early Monday morning Harmeet K. Dhillon, lawyer of journalist Andy Ngo, tweeted that she planned to sue Antifa insurgents "into oblivion" after her client was brutally beaten at a protest.

Harmeet K. Dhillon
✔
@pnjaban

Goodnight everyone except Antifa criminals who I plan to sue into oblivion and then sow salt into their yoga studios and avocado toast stands until nothing grows there, not even the glimmer of a violent criminal conspiracy aided by the effete impotence of a cowed city government.
2:38 AM - Jul 1, 2019

Dhillon savagely called out the lifestyles of the millennial Antifa thugs while simultaneously criticizing the feckless government of Portland.

Her comments come two days after Ngo was attacked by Antifa at a protest in Portland. He was later admitted to the hospital for injuries he sustained.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/victoriamarshall/2019/07/01/andy-ngos-lawyer-just-threatened-to-sue-antifa-thugs-into-oblivion-n2549282
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don't threaten...do it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

What is she gonna do - take away their Starbuck's gift cards? These clowns don't have pots to p*ss in.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What is she gonna do - take away their Starbuck's gift cards? These clowns don't have pots to p*ss in.

888high58888  Which is why they are such easy marks for Soros and his minions.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let the jailers tell the 3 already in custody that there is no latte or manicurists in prison,and they will cough up other names.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Considering they are turning out to be a bunch of bored rich kids much like the Occupy crowd...Mr Ngo and his lawyer might score a huge windfall.

I for one hope they do.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!