Author Topic: Homeless set up camp in Walmart parking lot, police say they can’t do much about it  (Read 747 times)

rangerrebew

Homeless set up camp in Walmart parking lot, police say they can’t do much about it

John SextonPosted at 3:21 pm on June 28, 2019

I’ve written a lot about homelessness on the west coast and the property crime that tends to go with it. This story from Garden Grove in Orange County is happening just about five miles from my house. Homeless people have set up a camp of sorts in the parking lot of a local Walmart. There are complaints about harassment of shoppers, break-ins and vandalism of parked cars, and shoplifting from the store itself. And yet, not much is happening to change it.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/28/homeless-set-camp-walmart-parking-lot-home-police-say-cant-much/

Offline Applewood

In a sane world these people would be viewed as trespassers, cited and removed from the property.  But this is California where the homeless can go to an upscale neighborhood, drop their drawers and take a dump in public.  If you or I did that, we would be carted away pronto.  But in liberal/commie utopias, these people are victims and must be treated with kid gloves.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This will not continue much longer.  It is trespassing. 

Offline dfwgator

All the more reason to shop from home.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
According to KCAL 9, the Walmart where this homeless camp is being set up has refused to ask people to leave and local police say there’s not much they can do.

Bill Cipher

If the property owner won’t do anything, there isn’t much the cops can do other than investigate specific complaints. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If anyone wanted to sell or buy drugs, that would be the place to go.
Just make sure you are armed, and never carry the money with you.

The Liberal view of homeless is that they are nice, kind, victims of circumstance.
My view of homeless is that they are dangerous, frequently mentally disturbed people.
They are usually illegals or felons or both, living off-the-grid because they are 'wanted' for something somewhere.
Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery, Drug Charges, these are not nice unfortunate victims. These guys make victims.
If you wanted to disappear for some reason and are bad-ass enough to survive, a homeless camp is where you go.
If the Cops went through the camp and simply fingerprinted everyone there, they would wipe out half the camp overnight, and solve a lot of open warrants doing it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rustynail

If anyone wanted to sell or buy drugs, that would be the place to go.
Just make sure you are armed, and never carry the money with you.

The Liberal view of homeless is that they are nice, kind, victims of circumstance.
My view of homeless is that they are dangerous, frequently mentally disturbed people.
They are usually illegals or felons or both, living off-the-grid because they are 'wanted' for something somewhere.
Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery, Drug Charges, these are not nice unfortunate victims. These guys make victims.
If you wanted to disappear for some reason and are bad-ass enough to survive, a homeless camp is where you go.
If the Cops went through the camp and simply fingerprinted everyone there, they would wipe out half the camp overnight, and solve a lot of open warrants doing it.
Sounds like a good place to put some under cover cops.