Author Topic: PanAm Post Interviews Guaido’s Coordinator for Humanitarian Aid  (Read 236 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
PanAm Post Interviews Guaido’s Coordinator for Humanitarian Aid
By Orlando Avendaño

Lester Toledo, coordinator of Humanitarian Aid for President Juan Guaido, discusses the accusations of corruption in Cucuta.

The circumstances of this interview are peculiar. On 17th June, Lester Toledo, the Venezuelan government’s international coordinator for Humanitarian Aid, wrote to me on Twitter to interview him in Cucuta. I responded to him that I would interview him, and I value the offer, but I would not go to Cucuta. The interview would be a written one and would be in Bogota (I stress that I appreciate his offer because it is a healthy gesture of mutual exchange. It is the right thing to do)

Three days earlier, on 14th June, we at the PanAm Post published an article about the misappropriation of funds in Cucuta by the envoys of the Government of Juan Guaido. Naturally, the article tarnished the perception of the entire administration of Guaido.

The response of Guaido’s Government was at par. They did not deny the accusations. Instead, they removed the concerned envoys from office. Further, the government announced the appointment of a comptroller, and the parliament has taken up this issue. The turbulent case of corruption has become a unique opportunity for Juan Guaido to emerge stronger, and prove that his government will not tolerate those who deviate from the cause that all Venezuelans support.

Read more at: https://panampost.com/orlando-avendano/2019/06/27/panam-post-interviews-guaidos-coordinator-for-humanitarian-aid/

Offline Absalom

Guaido, GUAIDO??? Oh yeah, Trump's Venezuelan Savior.
Thought he was dead! Prolly on vacation in Phuket,Thailand!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:17:57 am by Absalom »