Author Topic: Bolsonaro: The trafficking of cocaine on G-20-bound Air Force plane 'unacceptable'  (Read 256 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Only in Latin America:

Bolsonaro: The trafficking of cocaine on G-20-bound Air Force plane 'unacceptable'

June 27 (UPI) -- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said his team had nothing to do with the trafficking of cocaine by a Brazilian Air Force sergeant on a plane bound for the G-20 summit in Japan, calling the act "unacceptable."

"Although it was unrelated to my team, I demanded immediate investigation and severe punishment of the person responsible for the narcotic material found on the [Air Force] plane," he said in a Tweet Wednesday. "We will not tolerate such disrespect to our country."

Spanish police arrested the Air Force sergeant in possession of 39 kilos of cocaine on Tuesday during a layover in Seville before the Brazilian envoy took off for Japan, Le Pais reported.

Read more at: https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/06/27/Bolsonaro-The-trafficking-of-cocaine-on-G-20-bound-Air-Force-plane-unacceptable/8671561627788/

I'm sure or at least, I hope, Bolsonaro has nothing to do with this, this then, leads us to once again, seeing absolute rampant corruption in the Latin American system as far as I'm concerned. Disgraceful.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 05:17:12 pm by TomSea »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
TomSea:
"once again, seeing absolute rampant corruption in the Latin American system as far as I'm concerned. Disgraceful."