Poll

What are the odds some Briefer starts a Live Thread on this CF?

Probable, bunch of Political Junkies here
5 (31.3%)
Unlikely, They'd be little or no intrest (other than the few usual suspects)
4 (25%)
Get a Life corbe
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: June 28, 2019, 12:53:27 am

Author Topic: 10 things to watch for during tonight’s Democratic presidential debate  (Read 5638 times)

Offline Victoria33

What are those wisps of silver shit on the left side of Gabard's hair?
Supposed to make her look "distinguished?"
@EdJames

Silver hair is supposed to represent "wisdom" from being on earth that long.

Offline corbe

Brighton Beach is kicking DeBlassio's azz, apparently.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Madsow to Delaney should Trump be prosecuted after he leaves office. Says Pelosi knows more than all 2020 candidates-uh-oh! But Trump is lawless. But he goes on to say the American people care about kitchen table issues and Madsow doesn't want to hear that.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
That's my bae you're talking about.  I wanna have her baby!

Better hope the kid isn't born with those wisps....  people will think he/she is a Jetson!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@EdJames

Now I feel better about the temple greys I'm getting!  Thanks!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

That Hawaiian Senator is HOT.

She's got bad skin. Just sayin'.

Offline EdJames

@EdJames

I'm living proof of that... my mine came in naturally!!   wink777

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
F. Chuck- Trump rolled back rights for LGBTQwhatever. I hadn't heard that. Tulsi will give her life for gays despite her earlier anti-gay statements.

She was not running for Potus when she made her anti-gay remarks.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

Wrapping up
Delaney- real solutions not impossible promises

DeBlabbio- candidate must have seen the face of poverty and wasted potential of children and gave them free pre-K

Inslee- grandpa wants to tell his grandkids he did everything to commit to fixing climate change- save hte planet!!!!

Ryan- nothing worse than not being heard, tried to divide us, time for us to come together, I'm ready to play offense. Some people can't afford a house!!!!

Offline Victoria33

Now I feel better about the temple greys I'm getting!  Thanks!
@Cyber Liberty

In your case, you hair is turning gray from all the beer you drink from your house bar.  No wisdom for you.   :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's got bad skin. Just sayin'.

A shame.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

In your case, you hair is turning gray from all the beer you drink from your house bar.  No wisdom for you.   :beer:

Maybe I should start tapping that Absinthe?
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

If you missed this Communist Party Meeting tonight, it will be repeated tomorrow with the usual suspects.

Is the Indian crying?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

Tulsi founded on service we have government by and of the rich people and this must end and do democommie policies

Hoolie- speaking Spanish shows the progress we have made in this country. Adios to DJT.

Klobuchar listens to people and she acts - can beat DJT even red districts- I don't makeall the promises others make

Booker family was denied a house in a white neighborhood moved to Newark to fight to rights. I will beat DJT. referendum on us who we are

Robert Francis' daughter turned 11 this week. some kids are sleeping on floors. we need a new kind of politics. climate activists. join us this is our moment.

Liawatha never thought in a million years she'd be on this stage- wanted to be a school teacher- poor famiy couldn't afford college- wentto commuter college I will fight for you as hard ad I fight for my own family.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Half the clown car got trotted out tonite, sad as it was.

Warren started out strong but kinda faded into the background by the end.

De Blahblahsio is an elitist douche, Beto is an empty suit, Castro is a racist ass.

Delaney was the only one who actually sounded anything like an old-time Democrat.

I don't see anyone getting any traction.

I need a shower.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
    That Hawaiian Senator is HOT.

If you like a women with a face to play connect the pockmarks. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

Who gave the fat shamers a night off for you people to make fun of adolescent acne. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

Offline austingirl

Half the clown car got trotted out tonite, sad as it was.

Warren started out strong but kinda faded into the background by the end.

De Blahblahsio is an elitist douche, Beto is an empty suit, Castro is a racist ass.

Delaney was the only one who actually sounded anything like an old-time Democrat.

I don't see anyone getting any traction.

I need a shower.

I agree. The mods didn't want to hear from Delaney- that was clear. Klobuchar did much better than I thought she would. Warren got lost in all the back and forth about immigration with Hoolio and Beta. Inslee is a mind-numbed idiot about climate change.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   Who gave the fat shamers a night off for you people to make fun of adolescent acne. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

Looks like her face caught on fire and they put it out with an ice pick.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

I agree. The mods didn't want to hear from Delaney- that was clear. Klobuchar did much better than I thought she would. Warren got lost in all the back and forth about immigration with Hoolio and Beta. Inslee is a mind-numbed idiot about climate change.

As tough as the competition that he had from the other nine, he did distinguish himself as being particularly deranged and daft!

Offline corbe

Again, President Trump let me down.  He told me just days ago that he would 'live tweet' this thing and then he decided instead to fly half away around the World to talk to a bunch of azzholes.  Bummer!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
CLOWN DEBATE PART I -

I watched the 2nd half of the debate, and saw the highlights on Fox, and I did not see a single presidential candidate in the pack.  So, I suppose Part II will be the decisive night where 2-3 of them will emerge from the debates as solid frontrunners.

And I could be wrong, but where tonight Biden was not once mentioned, tomorrow night, NBC will be encouraging the opponents of Biden to feed him into the food processor.  Tomorrow will be more heated.  The weaker of the ten on Thursday need to land real blows on Biden, or their campaign is over before it starts.

Tonight it was all attacks against Trump largely because Biden was not on stage, and it would have looked like a cheap shot his not being there, but tomorrow, he best be wearing some verbal armour, because it will appear like a roast of Biden.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As tough as the competition that he had from the other nine, he did distinguish himself as being particularly deranged and daft!

Inslee pulled off a very difficult stunt:  He mad Blahzio look halfway sane by comparison.  I started to feel sorry for the people in WA, but then I realized he's the King of their idiocy.  They elected him.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

Biden's last debate (against Ryan), he was outclassed. I suspect tomorrow will be no different.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Inslee is a mind-numbed idiot about climate change.

He looked and sounded like a dumb jock. My IQ lowered just listening to him. I can see why WA state loves him.
The Republic is lost.