Author Topic: Activists get permit to fly 'Baby Trump' blimp over July 4 'Salute to Trump' celebration  (Read 852 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Activists get permit to fly 'Baby Trump' blimp over July 4 'Salute to Trump' celebration
By Morgan Gstalter - 06/26/19 08:51 AM EDT

The “Baby Trump” blimp that has followed President Trump around the world will fly just blocks from the White House in Washington, D.C., hours before his Fourth of July address.

Mike Litterst, a spokesman with the National Park Service, confirmed to Fox 5 this week that feminist anti-war group CodePink has been granted a permit to fly the notorious balloon during their anti-Trump demonstration.

It is unclear where the ballon be allowed to be set up on the National Mall, the outlet noted.

CodePink has raised more than $13,000 as of Wednesday to bring the blimp to its “Freedom from Trump” rally on July 4.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/450380-activists-get-permit-to-fly-baby-trump-blimp-over-july-4-salute-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I hope and pray someone with a slingshot puts a couple large holes in that stupid balloon.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Slide Rule

I would anticipate a drone will do the job.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline skeeter

I hope and pray someone with a slingshot puts a couple large holes in that stupid balloon.

The blimp may have the drooling anti trump psychotics giggling but I don’t think anyone one else notices the silly thing.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
The blimp may have the drooling anti trump psychotics giggling but I don’t think anyone one else notices the silly thing.

The media won't be able to get enough of it....  from the time it arrives on scene.....  to highlights of the brave volunteers getting it ready and "guarding" it from the evil orange people....  to its majestic float upward....  and of course vignettes of the "creative" designers and those responsible for fabricating it....  they will have segment after segment about it....  and will be sure to have it in the background for both studio and on site interviews....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

My guess is this balloon will be kept miles from where the President will be …. restricted airspace and all that.

Offline skeeter

The media won't be able to get enough of it....  from the time it arrives on scene.....  to highlights of the brave volunteers getting it ready and "guarding" it from the evil orange people....  to its majestic float upward....  and of course vignettes of the "creative" designers and those responsible for fabricating it....  they will have segment after segment about it....  and will be sure to have it in the background for both studio and on site interviews....

True the media does have more than it’s fair share of anti- trump psychotics.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
They couldn't get enough of it in London!!   **nononono*

Offline Victoria33

"Salute to Trump" - Yuk/Nausea.  Perhaps that is when he will make himself, "President For Life".  He so wants a big parade of all the troops and weapons and rockets and nuclear bombs passing in front of him, paying him homage.  When he first wanted that, the military said it was too expensive to do it and Washington law enforcement said they could not provide enough security for it, so he did not get his ego trip.

"Salute to Trump" - Yuk/Nausea. 

Oh, for heave's sake @Victoria33  … the event is "Salute to America".  "Salute to Trump" is the bastardization of the event by bitter NT adolescents.

I thought everyone knew this.

Offline libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

But heaven forbid if they did Trump as a rodeo clown.....

Offline goatprairie

"Salute to Trump" - Yuk/Nausea.  Perhaps that is when he will make himself, "President For Life".  He so wants a big parade of all the troops and weapons and rockets and nuclear bombs passing in front of him, paying him homage.  When he first wanted that, the military said it was too expensive to do it and Washington law enforcement said they could not provide enough security for it, so he did not get his ego trip.
There is no designated "Salute To Trump." That came from the Code Skank demonstrators. "The Hill" is a liberal blog. They went with it because they hate Trump.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It is unclear where the ballon be allowed to be set up on the National Mall, the outlet noted.

I’m surprised it’s allowed, at all. Hasn’t anyone seen or read Black Sunday?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

Oh, for heave's sake @Victoria33  … the event is "Salute to America".  "Salute to Trump" is the bastardization of the event by bitter NT adolescents.

I thought everyone knew this.

Only those not afflicted with stage three terminal TDS (apparently).

There is no designated "Salute To Trump." That came from the Code Skank demonstrators. "The Hill" is a liberal blog. They went with it because they hate Trump.

:thumbsup:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'll bet anybody $100. that blimp won't fly for more than 10 minutes.    :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'll bet anybody $100. that blimp won't fly for more than 10 minutes.    :2popcorn:

I wouldn't take that bet for all the uranium in iran.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I wouldn't take that bet for all the uranium in iran.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald