Author Topic: DHS boss McAleenan accused of opposing, leaking planned ICE raids  (Read 513 times)

Offline libertybele

I'm not so sure that I believe there is any truth to this. What I am inclined to believe is that this is Trump's excuse for announcing no deportation.  IOW, Trump found a scapegoat.  He's already postponed the deportations for two weeks and that was before this came out!

DHS boss McAleenan accused of opposing, leaking planned ICE raids

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan is being accused of leaking plans last week for scheduled Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids, after expressing fierce opposition and allegedly ordering top officials to “stand down” on the operation.

A source familiar with the matter told Fox News that when the operation was in its planning phase two weeks ago, McAleenan ordered ICE Acting Director Mark Morgan to call off the deportation operation that was expected to target 2,000 families in up to 10 cities across the country. President Trump, however, ordered that Morgan continue as planned -- until he abruptly announced Saturday he was delaying the raids to see if Congress could work out a solution to the "Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border."........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcaleenan-accused-leaking-ice-raids
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: DHS boss McAleenan accused of opposing, leaking planned ICE raids
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 11:11:34 pm »
Who the heck keeps appointing these losers to the Trump administration?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 11:27:07 pm »

..hmm...let me guess ... the same person that appointed Sessions and Rosenstein?   :shrug:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 12:05:32 am »
Put on the hip waders its getting deep!

News reports are now saying that McAleenan is a liberal who both his wife and himself have given to Obama and Hillary.  Apparently he went with "Fake News" Washington Post to the border before the leaking occurred.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/report-dhs-sec-accused-leaking-trumps-ice-raid-now-tied-obama-hillary/

But Nancy is taking all the credit for herself in stopping the deportations.  She is saying that she broke Trump by pleading with him not to scare t he children.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/pelosis-reason-canceling-ice-raids-shows-loyal-illegals-not-us-children/

Does anyone wonder if Obama is still running the government?    Who exactly is vetting the people Trump hires?  Or maybe he still is a liberal.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 01:43:06 am »
If this is true (and I believe it is), why is Mr. McAleenan still holding his job?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 01:49:53 am »
If this is true (and I believe it is), why is Mr. McAleenan still holding his job?

Good question
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2019, 07:38:08 am »
That isn't a loser, it's a traitor.
Border Security is a fundamental National Security issue.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 07:40:07 am »

News reports are now saying that McAleenan is a liberal who both his wife and himself have given to Obama and Hillary.  Apparently he went with "Fake News" Washington Post to the border before the leaking occurred.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/report-dhs-sec-accused-leaking-trumps-ice-raid-now-tied-obama-hillary/

But Nancy is taking all the credit for herself in stopping the deportations.  She is saying that she broke Trump by pleading with him not to scare t he children.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/pelosis-reason-canceling-ice-raids-shows-loyal-illegals-not-us-children/

Does anyone wonder if Obama is still running the government?    Who exactly is vetting the people Trump hires?  Or maybe he still is a liberal.
When the obstructions are nearly cleared, he will say he needs another term to get something done, even though the first two years were wasted.

Uh huh. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2019, 02:53:59 pm »

My guess is his very liberal Chief Advisor; Kushner.