Author Topic: Belgian Man Arrested and Charged for Planning Terrorist Attack on US Embassy  (Read 435 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Belgian Man Arrested and Charged for Planning Terrorist Attack on US Embassy
By The Associated Press
June 24, 2019 Updated: June 24, 2019

BRUSSELS—Police in Brussels have arrested a man suspected of planning an attack on the U.S. embassy in the Belgian capital, prosecutors said June 24.

The Belgian man, identified only by his initials, M.G., was charged with “an attempted attack in a terrorist context and preparing a terrorist offense.”

The federal prosecutors’ office said that antiterror police picked the man up on Saturday, acting on information suggesting an attack on the embassy might be imminent.

Belgian state broadcaster RTBF said the man, who denies the allegations, has been under police surveillance for some time.

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/belgian-man-charged-over-suspected-us-embassy-attack-plot_2976015.html?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=pushnotification&utm_campaign=pushengage

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Belgian man, identified only by his initials, M.G., was charged with “an attempted attack in a terrorist context and preparing a terrorist offense.”

Interesting that they won't reveal his name.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the "m" stands for.... muhammed.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Interesting that they won't reveal his name.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the "m" stands for.... muhammed.

I was going to say, I bet that "M" doesn't stand for Mitchell!