Author Topic: Allen West: It Is Time We Had a Conversation About the Number One Sponsor of Islamic Terrorism  (Read 266 times)

rangerrebew

Allen West: It Is Time We Had a Conversation About the Number One Sponsor of Islamic Terrorism

Greetings, and I pray all you dads out there had a great Father’s Day weekend last weekend. I certainly did, as our family gathered in Wheeling, West Virginia for our oldest daughter, Aubrey’s, graduation from West Liberty University with her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies. This is her second Master’s degree in four years; the other is in Molecular and Cell Biology from Southern Methodist University. However, as I cherish the academic accomplishments of Aubrey, I also have a great concern. That concern is that we leave a secure America, and world, for our children and grandchildren. I want to ensure that my two daughters have every opportunity to travel the world, and not be in fear.

So, I discussed the situation with Aubrey, and Austen, our youngest daughter, after the possible Iranian sea mine attack on two oil tankers. Yes, I said Iran because there is no one else in that region capable, or who has a history, of exacting such a blatant attack.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/allen-west/allen-west-it-time-we-had-conversation-about-number-one-sponsor-islamic