Author Topic: Acting ICE Director Mark Morgan says he's got 'green light' to continue removing illegal immigrants  (Read 440 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Acting ICE Director Mark Morgan says he's got 'green light' to continue removing illegal immigrants
 By Vandana Rambaran | Fox News

President Trump decided Saturday to postpone Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids and mass deportations across the country, set to begin Sunday, to give Democrats more time to reach a bipartisan agreement about the immigration crisis at the southern border.

The change of heart came after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, called Trump on Friday, asking him to call off the raids, a source familiar with the situation told Fox News.

Acting ICE Director Mark Morgan said on "Justice with Judge Jeanine" on Fox News on Saturday that the postponement will "give Congress another chance on a bipartisan method to actually get together, pass this supplement, so that we can enforce the rule of law, positively impact this crisis and maintain the integrity of this system."   

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/acting-ice-director-mark-morgan-says-hes-got-green-light-to-continue-removing-illegal-immigrants

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Doublespeak.  Damage control.  Are you confused yet.  Postpone and greenlight?  And what of this:

Acting ICE Director Mark Morgan said on "Justice with Judge Jeanine" on Fox News on Saturday that the postponement will "give Congress another chance on a bipartisan method to actually get together, pass this supplement, so that we can enforce the rule of law, positively impact this crisis and maintain the integrity of this system."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/acting-ice-director-mark-morgan-says-hes-got-green-light-to-continue-removing-illegal-immigrants

This supplement?  Is that the over 4 billion dollar border supplement that Democrats are defining to pander to the illegal immigrants? 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Doublespeak.  Damage control.  Are you confused yet.  Postpone and greenlight?  And what of this:

Good points.  What the heck is going on in the WH?  Mixed signals and mass confusion if you ask me.  Wonder who is really running this thing now?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Good points.  What the heck is going on in the WH?  Mixed signals and mass confusion if you ask me.  Wonder who is really running this thing now?

Yes, even Judge Jeanene was confused.  She asked does that mean you are going to do it anyway?  Then he danced around the truth.  And if he is postponing for that border funding its even worse than I thought.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 04:40:58 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.