Author Topic: MUST WATCH: Sen. Ben Sasse slams recent ‘slander’ and ‘crazy talk’ against pro-life Americans  (Read 339 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No matter what you think of Ben Sasse this is a powerful speech.  If you are pro life this is a must see video.

MUST WATCH: Sen. Ben Sasse slams recent ‘slander’ and ‘crazy talk’ against pro-life Americans
By Newsroom | June 20, 2019 , 09:00pm

Republican U.S. Senator Ben Sasse appears to have had enough of the recent slanderous attacks against pro-lifers by media and politicians alike. Sasse, the author of the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, spoke today for just over 12 minutes on the Senate floor, his comments coming “a week after Senator Kirsten Gillibrand compared pro-life beliefs to racism and two days before Planned Parenthood hosts an abortion roundtable for Democrats, including Senators Booker, Gillibrand, Harris, Warren, and Sanders,” according to a press release from the Senator’s office. Live Action News previously noted Gillibrand’s remarks, which were recorded in an interview by a media outlet.

Sasse began by pointing out how out of touch pro-abortion politicians seem to be with the will of the American people. “Today, the radical things that the nation’s largest abortion business wants are basically indistinguishable from the position of almost every Democrat running for president: Abortion —anytime, anywhere, for any reason, for free…. These candidates are wildly and spectacularly out of the mainstream in American life. Gallup polling over the last two decades has consistently shown that a majority of Americans are opposed to unrestricted abortion access beyond the first trimester.”

Senator Sasse is correct. And it isn’t just Gallup that has revealed this opposition. A January 2019 Marist poll showed that “Ninety-two percent of Republicans, 78 percent of Independents, 60 percent of Democrats, and 61 percent of those who identified as ‘pro-choice’ stated they wanted abortion allowed only in the first three months of pregnancy — at most,” according to a previous Live Action News report.

https://www.liveaction.org/news/ben-sasse-destroys-slander-pro-life-americans/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He's a very valiant man and true to his own self and standards.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He's a very valiant man and true to his own self and standards.

I think so too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.