Author Topic: George Conway invokes Juanita Broaddrick to bash Trump after E. Jean Carroll rape accusation  (Read 661 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George Conway invokes Juanita Broaddrick to bash Trump after E. Jean Carroll rape accusation
by Tim Pearce
 | June 22, 2019 06:24 PM

George Conway said Juanita Broaddrick's rape accusation against Bill Clinton is at least as credible as Elle magazine advice columnist E. Jean Carroll's against President Trump.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s husband wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post on Saturday calling Trump and his defenders hypocrites for supporting Broaddrick and her story but urging skepticism of Carroll’s allegation. Conway is a ardent critic of Trump’s and called for the president to resign for calling off a planned military strike against Iran earlier this week.

"Trump called Broaddrick 'courageous,' and if Broaddrick was courageous, then certainly Carroll is as well. For Carroll's story is at least as compelling as Broaddrick’s — if not more so," Conway wrote.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/george-conway-invokes-juanita-broaddrick-to-bash-trump-after-e-jean-carroll-rape-accusation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Kellyanne this hard up.... :bullie smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is Kellyanne this hard up.... :bullie smokin:

Someone Hacked Myst's account.  @Cyber Liberty you need to get on this pronto. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

The Conways relationship certainly reminds me of these two.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Not even close.    But thanks for playing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No.  The Carville's always debated policy and were respectful of each other.  You never heard either degrade the other's boss in public once, never mind frequently.  Neither tried to humiliate the other.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 12:05:16 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Someone Hacked Myst's account.  @Cyber Liberty you need to get on this pronto.

Shhh!   wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Trump called Broaddrick 'courageous,' and if Broaddrick was courageous, then certainly Carroll is as well. For Carroll's story is at least as compelling as Broaddrick’s — if not more so," Conway wrote.
Hardly.

Literally the only reason anyone is even paying this any credence is because countless others have made the same accusations about his behavior before. If Trump didn't have a long rap sheet of being a lecherous sleazeball, this would be laughed off.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024