Author Topic: Trump delays ICE raids two weeks to see if Congress can 'work out a solution'  (Read 6652 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This just ignores the reality on the ground.

Just to be clear...are you talking about what you think is the reality on the ground...or the reality I saw on the ground during the three months I spent at the border recently?

Just need to know which reality we're talking about here?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Just to be clear...are you talking about what you think is the reality on the ground...or the reality I saw on the ground during the three months I spent at the border recently?

Just need to know which reality we're talking about here?

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:

Offline Absalom

More of the same nonsense from the blind.
If you can't see he's accomplished more with less support then you just don't want to see it because you're more put off by his abrasive personality.
Apparently you're in good company at TBR and with the establishment "genteel" Pubs.
-------------------------------
What he's accomplished would't fill the south west quadrant of a postage stamp.
Anyway it's an opinion forum so believe whatever you want.
History's leaders galvanized support thru their action, persona and vision; hardly yip-yap.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Smart move on his part. He is giving the Dims enough rope to hang themselves with. Now when they fail to act and he cracks down,they can't say he did it arbitrarily or without consulting them.

And...,if in the meantime a few deport themselves to keep from having their names on a list in the future,that's good for us,too.

How is it smart?  The only thing he can do is obey the law.  What can he promise her by holding off?  You have to focus on the bargaining chip.  Its the deportations.  No matter what, it is the law and they must continue.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Apparently you're in good company at TBR and with the establishment "genteel" Pubs.

So border enforcement and deportation of illegals is now considered an "establishment" position?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Deportations are court ordered.  They already have them and its the law.  By postponing them it gives illegal a chance to hide.  It undermines law enforcement from doing their jobs.  What can you negotiate about that?  The deportations need to happen no matter what.  This only plays into the hands of Democrats who call for the end of ICE.  What else is there?  This is their job.  To carry out the court ordered deportations.  There doesn't seem to be anything there to bargain with. 

So tell me what delaying this is going to do?  What can you use about court ordered deportations for negotiations?

Are you really THAT dense?  @Chosen Daughter

A Deep Stater leaked the planned deportation pick-ups so that they WOULD be able to hide away.

So, President Trump decides to make lemonade out of lemons ....getting it out there that he would use a couple of weeks to get something useful out of the delay, by involving the Democrats to 'work out a solution'.

If the DEMS fail to cooperate...it isn't going to stop these poor bastards from being picked up.

These deportees can't stay off the grid forever...any 'Friend' of theirs will toss their ass out after 14 days.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

A Deep Stater leaked the planned deportation pick-ups so that they WOULD be able to hide away.

So, President Trump decides to make lemonade out of lemons ....getting it out there that he would use a couple of weeks to get something useful out of the delay, by involving the Democrats to 'work out a solution'.

If the DEMS fail to cooperate...it isn't going to stop these poor bastards from being picked up.

These deportees can't stay off the grid forever...any 'Friend' of theirs will toss their ass out after 14 days.    :laugh:

You've been on the Q anon site again haven't you.  Its OK you don't have to admit it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

So border enforcement and deportation of illegals is now considered an "establishment" position?

Sounds like it.

Offline berdie

You obviously aren't looking.

You obviously don't live in border state. So tell me what is happening that I don't see.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You've been on the Q anon site again haven't you.  Its OK you don't have to admit it.

LOL!  Good one!   :beer:

...never clicked on it ever!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

So glad that you've been wearing your secret decoder ring @DCPatriot, otherwise we'd have to wait to see what he really means when he backpedals on this issue again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

How is it smart?  The only thing he can do is obey the law.  What can he promise her by holding off?  You have to focus on the bargaining chip.  Its the deportations.  No matter what, it is the law and they must continue.

@Chosen Daughter

Bite me. There is no answer that will satisfy you because you see Trump as a sinner,and you want him punished,so you are just going to bitch about everything he says and does.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@Chosen Daughter

Bite me. There is no answer that will satisfy you because you see Trump as a sinner,and you want him punished,so you are just going to bitch about everything he says and does.

@sneakypete what exactly has Trump accomplished on border security?  He has back pedaled on everything that he says he's going to do on this issue, so much, that when he states something on this issue, I can count on him walking it back within a week or two and sure enough he does.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete what exactly has Trump accomplished on border security?  He has back pedaled on everything that he says he's going to do on this issue, so much, that when he states something on this issue, I can count on him walking it back within a week or two and sure enough he does.

@libertybele

I can't give you the advise I want to give you without Myst getting upset,so just guess.

Offline corbe

@libertybele

I can't give you the advise I want to give you without Myst getting upset,so just guess.

You are probably correct @sneakypete In a couple of hours it will be her Birthday.

I can't help but notice the Trumpers have been kind of quiet the last 4~5 days here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

I know that you have vocalized your hate for Christians.  I have sympathized with you on any wrong done to you by Christians or Christianity.  But this is stupid.  What I say about Trump has nothing to do with sinning.  The post was only about the deportations being ordered by the court.  Get over yourself.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Oh look the sun is shining; oh that's right, you're head is elsewhere.  :silly: I definitely don't need your advice. 

Trump's talk is cheap but it IS costing our country dearly.  Name one positive accomplishment that he has done to remedy the crisis at the border.

You threw the first punch, don't expect to sling mud and not get it back.

To make insinuations and insult politicians is one thing, but to do so against those posting is quite another.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Hey guys, my Gra-ma used to always say.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

To make insinuations and insult politicians is one thing, but to do so against those posting is quite another.

Typical (Marxist) Democrat tactic. Deny Trump the resources he needs to improve border security and then blame him for the consequences
of not improving border security.  We conservative Troop supporter see right thru your sham tactics.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw explains things nicely

http://twitter.com/i/status/1139220901474570241

Offline libertybele

Typical (Marxist) Democrat tactic. Deny Trump the resources he needs to improve border security and then blame him for the consequences
of not improving border security.  We conservative Troop supporter see right thru your sham tactics.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw explains things nicely

http://twitter.com/i/status/1139220901474570241

Look, I have acknowledged the obvious obstruction from the DEMS.  That still doesn't change the fact that Trump backpedals on everything he says on the issue of border security (and other things); by now the DEMS have his number and know that they can manipulate him and get their way. He sent them that message when he shutdown the government and then caved to them; including signing a bill to allow states to opt out of a barrier. He is still the President and he still has executive authority. He is still Commander in  Chief of our military and he has an obligation to protect this country from invasion.  Backing down on deportations, which is the law and well within his scope of authority to enforce is unacceptable.  It shows weakness and incompetency on his part.

Yes, we conservative troopers see right through Trump's b.s.!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:37:12 pm by libertybele »

Offline Chosen Daughter

LOL!  Good one!   :beer:

...never clicked on it ever!

LOL!  Are you sure.  I think he may have just dropped a secret signal.

Offline libertybele

LOL!  Are you sure.  I think he may have just dropped a secret signal.

Back on topic. Reports of what Nancy wants are coming in .... so the big question is .... will Trump go ahead with the deportations or cave into Nancy's demands??

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh look the sun is shining; oh that's right, you're head is elsewhere.  :silly: I definitely don't need your advice. 

Trump's talk is cheap but it IS costing our country dearly.  Name one positive accomplishment that he has done to remedy the crisis at the border.

@libertybele

He continues to piss you tiny-minded moralistic RINO's off,and with any luck at all one day your heads will explode. That would be a huge public service.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

He continues to piss you tiny-minded moralistic RINO's off,and with any luck at all one day your heads will explode. That would be a huge public service.

As I stated before; yes, we conservative troopers see right through Trump's b.s.   :seeya:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As I stated before; yes, we conservative troopers see right through Trump's b.s.   :seeya:

@libertybele

There is nothing conservative about people like you. You use that label to hide behind while operating like Storm Troopers. What you are is religious fascists.