Author Topic: Leftists Have Always Lied about Auschwitz  (Read 182 times)

rangerrebew

Leftists Have Always Lied about Auschwitz
« on: June 20, 2019, 04:12:26 pm »

Leftists Have Always Lied about Auschwitz
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's rhetorical strategy descends from Stalin himself.
June 20, 2019
Danusha V. Goska

On Monday, June 17, and again on Tuesday, June 18, freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez stated that the "authoritarian and fascist" Trump administration "has established concentration camps on the southern border of the United States for immigrants, where they are being brutalized with dehumanizing conditions and dying." "Concentration camps are an institutionalized practice in the home of the free … a presidency that creates concentration camps is fascist."

I was a teenager the first time I visited Auschwitz. I grew up with one foot in New Jersey, and with one foot, through my parents' heartfelt stories, songs, recipes and reminiscences, in Poland and Slovakia. I met anti-Nazi and anti-Soviet resisters, victims of torture and rape, all members of my own family, when I was fifteen. I sat around the table and watched my strong, resilient, subsistence farmer aunts' and uncles' faces melt with shame and terror as they recounted Nazi, and then Soviet, occupation. I watched my mother, a monument to strength and stoicism, cry when she heard, firsthand, of the fate of her beloved Jewish neighbor who had saved her from drowning in the River Nitra. She had long known he was among the millions. She had read of his fate in letters. Now back in her village for the first time since her departure as a child, she just couldn't take it when they told her to her face, as she stood in front of what used to be his home.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274074/leftists-have-always-lied-about-auschwitz-danusha-v-goska

Online mountaineer

Re: Leftists Have Always Lied about Auschwitz
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 04:31:46 pm »
I've visited three camps (not Auschwitz), and am forever affected by it. Shame on those who lie about concentration camps or attempt to use them for political purposes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org