Author Topic: Madonna Wants Meeting With Pope Francis To Tell Him Jesus Would Support Abortion. Here's Her Pitch.  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

Madonna Wants Meeting With Pope Francis To Tell Him Jesus Would Support Abortion. Here's Her Pitch.

By Amanda Prestigiacomo

June 19, 2019

Madonna wants a meeting with Pope Francis to discuss abortion, the 60-year-old revealed during an interview with Australian journalist Andrew Denton. According to the pop icon, Jesus would be completely on board with abortion, viewing it as a “woman’s right to choose,” not the ending of an innocent human life.

“Let’s talk about Jesus' point of view about women. Let's talk about it,” Madonna said of a hypothetical meeting with the pope on an episode of “Andrew Denton's Interview,” The Daily Mail reported.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48594/madonna-wants-meeting-pope-francis-tell-him-jesus-amanda-prestigiacomo

rangerrebew

Talk about a monstrous ego!!  This thing, check out the picture, who studies the Jewish religion wants to tell the Pope about Jesus?  Now I'm no big fan of this particular Pope but I do believe he has forgotten more about the Christian religion than Madonna can ever hope to know. :facepalm2:

Offline dfwgator

Bergoglio will probably agree.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I heard she asked Sinead O'Connor to come along with her.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Jesus would be completely on board with abortion, viewing it as a “woman’s right to choose,” not the ending of an innocent human life.
Jesus would agree with me, because, um, you know, just because I don't like what he really would say, so I'm going to put words in his mouth. It's, like, so much fun to create God in my own image!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is what happens when the merely weird go senile.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

This is what happens when the merely weird go senile.
Or syphilitic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Egads...

(nuthin' more to say...)