Author Topic: Erdogan says Egypt's former president Morsi was 'killed'  (Read 286 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Erdogan says Egypt's former president Morsi was 'killed'
« on: June 19, 2019, 08:37:07 pm »
Erdogan says Egypt's former president Morsi was 'killed'
The New Arab

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday said his close ally Mohamed Morsi was "killed" and accused Egyptian authorities of failing to intervene to save the ex-president.

Egypt’s former president and first democratically- elected president Mohamed Morsi was “killed”, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday, accusing Egyptian authorities of failing to intervene to save his close ally.

"Morsi was struggling on the floor in the courtroom for 20 minutes. Authorities unfortunately did not intervene to save him," Erdogan said during a televised speech in Istanbul where he had attended a prayer for the former Egyptian leader.

"Morsi was killed, he did not die of natural causes.”

Read more at: https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2019/6/19/erdogan-says-egypts-former-president-morsi-was-killed

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Erdogan says Egypt's former president Morsi was 'killed'
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 11:36:47 pm »
I don't care how he died.

I'm just glad that he's gone.

One down, many many more to go.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Erdogan says Egypt's former president Morsi was 'killed'
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 06:57:24 am »
Hillary tracks over there somewhere just got covered. Recall Huma's mom was a pal of his Mrs., in the Muslim Sisterhood. Yep, that Huma.  No coinkydinks...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis