Author Topic: Cabal Freaking Out Because of Trump – Wayne Jett  (Read 607 times)

rangerrebew

Cabal Freaking Out Because of Trump – Wayne Jett
« on: June 19, 2019, 05:36:11 pm »

Cabal Freaking Out Because of Trump – Wayne Jett
By Greg Hunter On June 16, 2019 

Legal and financial expert Wayne Jett says, “No one in history has ever stood up to the secret cabal running America the way President Trump has.” Signs abound in the mainstream media they are freaking out.   Jett says, “They are freaking out because the noose is slipping over the heads of some of them in terms of the prospects of their being tried for treason or for some other heinous crime. There are many of them. The network, I am sorry to say, goes far and deep throughout our society. . . . Many of them are doing all they can to make sure this comes to an end as soon as possible. We have a President who is actually a declared enemy of the forces that have put our Presidents in office or killed them generation after generation well back into the 19th century.”

Jett calls this a “fight to the death” between team Trump and the cabal. Jett says, “This is a death match no question about it, and I am encouraged. Compared to today and where we were in 2012 and 2016. . . . I had considerable confidence that President Trump was going to prevail. I didn’t care what the polls said. . . . There are too just too many indications that our press lies to us in whatever ways are necessary to support the ruling elite because they, in fact, are instruments of the ruling elite. . . . I can’t see how you could have a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton, but Joe Biden may be it. . . . I am optimistic.”

https://usawatchdog.com/cabal-freaking-out-because-of-trump-wayne-jett/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Cabal Freaking Out Because of Trump – Wayne Jett
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 09:27:02 pm »
"...our press lies to us in whatever ways are necessary to support the ruling elite because they, in fact, are instruments of the ruling elite...."

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:02:49 pm »

the secret cabal running America

They are freaking out because the noose is slipping over the heads of some of them in terms of the prospects of their being tried for treason or for some other heinous crime.

:boring: :yawn2:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 10:06:34 pm »
I have personally known Wayne Jett  for many years and respect his opinions greatly.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 10:23:19 pm »
I have personally known Wayne Jett  for many years and respect his opinions greatly.

@Bigun
I am happy that you do, and while that may lend weight to his words, those words are still absurd rhetoric.

Anybody who has visions of Tumpy the Clown frog-marching 'the cabal[tm]' to the guillotine are just simply dreaming.

And there are plenty of good folks who have been sucked in... So nothing against your boy, really.

But this is nonsense.

*whispers with heaving breast* "There is but ONE MAN that can save us all"...

Bullcrap.
That one man could save us all is a direct dichotomy against the entire idea of an intricate mega-level conspiracy.
One man ain't gonna do nothing against such a thing.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 12:15:03 am »
@Bigun
I am happy that you do, and while that may lend weight to his words, those words are still absurd rhetoric.

Anybody who has visions of Tumpy the Clown frog-marching 'the cabal[tm]' to the guillotine are just simply dreaming.

And there are plenty of good folks who have been sucked in... So nothing against your boy, really.

But this is nonsense.

*whispers with heaving breast* "There is but ONE MAN that can save us all"...

Bullcrap.
That one man could save us all is a direct dichotomy against the entire idea of an intricate mega-level conspiracy.
One man ain't gonna do nothing against such a thing.

Hopefully it isn't "just one man".  If it is you are definitely right.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 12:33:18 am »
Hopefully it isn't "just one man".  If it is you are definitely right.

Of course it is almost but one man... By his own hand. He has pissed off absolutely everyone that might have once been able to stand with him.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 01:17:18 pm »
Who's Wayne Jett, and why are his opinions any more valuable than Joe on the street?

So-called "experts" are a dime a dozen.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 02:00:22 pm »
Who's Wayne Jett, and why are his opinions any more valuable than Joe on the street?

So-called "experts" are a dime a dozen.

He's just a guy who happens to have been around the block a few times. Nothing more.

About Wayne Jett

Wayne Jett (1942- ) was born at Banner, Oklahoma, grew up in and around Wetumka, and then studied engineering and law at the university in Norman. For 30 years, private law practice in Los Angeles put him in federal and state trial and appellate courts, including the U. S. Supreme Court, in cases involving collective bargaining agreements, employee benefits and the Constitution. In 2000, he wrote A General Theory of Acquisitivity explaining that Adam Smith's "invisible hand" metaphorically reflects a crucial feature of human nature which efficiently allocates resources to individuals able to use them most productively. After beginning work in classical economics and the financial sector at that time, research and exposure to contemporary trading practices led to his writing The Fruits of Graft, the historic first telling of actions taken by ruling elite to cause the Great Depression and the financial destruction of 2008. Since 2000, he has spoken widely on constitutional issues and fundamental tax reform and, during 2005-2008, to financial analysts in the U. S. and Canada on classical economics, flawed U. S. monetary policy and systemic failures in financial markets.

https://www.amazon.com/Wayne-Jett/e/B001HPBAP6

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 02:09:13 pm »

In 2000, he wrote A General Theory of Acquisitivity explaining that Adam Smith's "invisible hand" metaphorically reflects a crucial feature of human nature which efficiently allocates resources to individuals able to use them most productively.

Interesting.  An extension or explanation of the Pareto Principle.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 02:20:52 pm »

Interesting.  An extension or explanation of the Pareto Principle.

I suppose one could say that.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 03:35:39 pm »
Of course it is almost but one man... By his own hand. He has pissed off absolutely everyone that might have once been able to stand with him.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/48594/madonna-wants-meeting-pope-francis-tell-him-jesus-amanda-prestigiacomo

@roamer_1

HorseHillary! There is NOTHING Trump could do or say to get you on his side because you consider yourself to be the morality police,and his personal life offends you.

Because America is REALLY all about you,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2019, 04:26:42 pm »
 "Many of them are doing all they can to make sure this comes to an end as soon as possible. We have a President who is actually a declared enemy of the forces that have put our Presidents in office or killed them generation after generation well back into the 19th century.”

Oh, good grief.  :facepalm2:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2019, 04:32:21 pm »
HorseHillary! There is NOTHING Trump could do or say to get you on his side

@sneakypete
Who the hell made this about me? What, but a very minute benefit, would my aid lend to him? Whether or not I personally endorse him is nothing but incidental (with the exception of the aggregate). I was speaking of political associates... Congressmen and senators who might have formed a coalition.

But you are right - at least in the short term, there is nothing he could do to sway me. And that is well founded. My first consideration of a man, any man, is character - something Tumpy all but lacks. That was my original assumption, based upon his record, and he has done absolutely nothing in the interim that would cause me to reassess that.

[...] because you consider yourself to be the morality police,and his personal life offends you.

LOL! I stand about as far away from morality police as I can be...
But I do have a western sense of honor - And I would not trust the man far enough to do business with him, not to mention vote for him. He is not an honorable man.

As to his personal life, would I sit on my porch and have a beer with the guy?
NOPE. And yes that's saying something. Because I'd surely sit on the porch and have a beer with you.

Because America is REALLY all about you,right?

ROTFLMAO!!! What the hell does that even mean?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2019, 04:40:48 pm »
@sneakypete
Who the hell made this about me?

You did.

But you are right - at least in the short term, there is nothing he could do to sway me.

See? Your personal sense of morality is more important than the survival of America as a free nation and a free people,which is one of the most IMMORAL stances I can think of.

LOL! I stand about as far away from morality police as I can be...

You stand too close to it to see it.

But I do have a western sense of honor - And I would not trust the man far enough to do business with him, not to mention vote for him. He is not an honorable man.

Once again,proving my point for me.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2019, 04:54:58 pm »
You did.

@sneakypete
How so?

See? Your personal sense of morality is more important than the survival of America as a free nation and a free people,which is one of the most IMMORAL stances I can think of.

How the hell is supporting Tumpy the Clown equated to 'the survival of America as a free nation and a free people'? That is simply absurd.

You stand too close to it to see it.

Nope... believe me, I have been down a very bad road for a very long time. There but for the grace of God go I. The difference is, I ain't that now. And I will see eye to eye with anyone who could say the same.

Once again,proving my point for me.

How so?