Author Topic: Trump vows mass immigration arrests, removals of ‘millions of illegal aliens’ starting next week  (Read 601 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump vows mass immigration arrests, removals of ‘millions of illegal aliens’ starting next week

Nick Miroff, Maria Sacchetti 1 hr ago

President Trump said in a tweet Monday night that U.S. immigration agents are planning to make mass arrests starting “next week,” an apparent reference to a plan in preparation for months that aims to round up thousands of migrant parents and children in a blitz operation across major U.S. cities.

“Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States,” Trump wrote, referring to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. “They will be removed as fast as they come in.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-vows-mass-immigration-arrests-removals-of-millions-of-illegal-aliens-starting-next-week/ar-AAD1XYe?ocid=spartandhp

I still could get on the train.  Only if its going in the right direction.  The direction that this country needs to go.

Millions is a yuge number.  Very bigly indeed.  That will be something to see!  Please don't tell me that this is a joke too.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:01:25 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No way the liberal fascists will allow him to deport any future Democommie voters.

Offline rustynail

Ann Coulter says: (Right after he signs that executive order on anchor babies and "shuts down" the border.)

Bill Cipher

Is it thousands or millions?

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

No way the liberal fascists will allow him to deport any future Democommie voters.

Waiting for the 9th Circuit court to jump in, the ACLU, and LaRaza groups.  I'm hoping Trump will tell them to pack sand.

Offline libertybele

Is it thousands or millions?

Articles I've read say millions, but I'd settle for 1,000's as a starter.  happy77 :patriot: :patriot:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Won't happen.  Even the Republicans are against deportation.

Bill Cipher

Articles I've read say millions, but I'd settle for 1,000's as a starter.  happy77 :patriot: :patriot:

According to the original post, the plan calls for thousands, but Trump is tweeting millions.  Which is it?  What the plan says, or what Trump says?

Offline libertybele

Won't happen.  Even the Republicans are against deportation.

I'm hoping that it does happen, and I'm not so sure that ALL GOP is against deportation.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
‘Trump vows...’

Bahahaha....we know what they’re worth.   :silly:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

‘Trump vows...’

Bahahaha....we know what they’re worth.   :silly:

Yes, I realize that Trump more often than not backpedals on issues, but hopefully this isn't one of them. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nope......

Trump says he will delay ICE raids until Congress can 'work out a solution'

President Donald Trump announced Saturday that he’s delaying US Immigration and Customs Enforcement raids that were planned to take place Sunday in 10 major US cities.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,'” Trump said on Twitter Saturday. “If not, Deportations start!”

https://kxlf.com/news/2019/06/22/trump-defends-ice-arrests-and-deportations-expected-sunday/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Bill Cipher

Yes, I realize that Trump more often than not backpedals on issues, but hopefully this isn't one of them. 

Sorry to disappoint, but ....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Sorry to disappoint, but ....

Ya, well, I should have know better.   :nono:

Offline rustynail