Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Calls Bernie Sanders a Sore Loser: ‘He’ll Burn the Place Down’  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Calls Bernie Sanders a Sore Loser: ‘He’ll Burn the Place Down’

JOSHUA CAPLAN 3 Jun 2019

Hillary Clinton has reportedly criticized 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), saying that her 2016 primary opponent would rather go scorched-earth than graciously lose a race.

In a recent “off the record” conversation with Page Six’s Cindy Adams, Clinton sounded off on the sprawling field of Democrat presidential candidates. According to Adams, Clinton has “no good words for Sanders, writing that the Obama-era secretary of state believes “Anyone overtaking him in a district considered his, he’ll burn the place down.”

Clinton has blamed her own election loss to President Trump on former President Barack Obama, fired FBI Director James Comey, the Democrat National Committee (DNC), and the nation of Russia. She has also blamed Sanders, who begrudgingly endorsed her, declaring at the time that she “will make an outstanding president.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/03/hillary-clinton-calls-bernie-sanders-a-sore-loser-hell-burn-the-place-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Woah...this comment coming from someone who had the election stolen from her!   :rolling:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline berdie

Woah...this comment coming from someone who had the election stolen from her!   :rolling:

That's probably one of the most funny things I've ever heard.