Author Topic: CA Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom: ‘Spare Me Your Indignity About the Unborn’  (Read 792 times)

rangerrebew

CA Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom: ‘Spare Me Your Indignity About the Unborn’
 â€¦

DR. SUSAN BERRY19 May 20193,633

California Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom joined with Planned Parenthood supporters Saturday to condemn legislation that severely restricts abortion in an increasing number of states.

“Spare me your indignity about the unborn,” Newsom lashed out at pro-life leaders using a common narrative of the left. “Folks that righteously talk about the unborn are the exact same people when those children are born that cut programs to support those children and their families – they’re the exact same people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/19/ca-democrat-gov-gavin-newsom-spare-me-your-indignity-about-the-unborn/

rangerrebew

Just another in a long line of "compassionate" democrats. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Spare me, Gavin.

Offline skeeter

This guy is as stupid as politicians come. But given the IQ of too many of today's voters, he'll go far.

Online goatprairie

Imagine you were out doing your business and while crossing a bridge over deep water you saw someone holding an infant about to drop the infant into the raging water  below which would certainly kill the baby on impact or drown it shortly after.
You shout at the person holding the infant not to drop it. Don't kill your infant you scream frantically at the person.
The person turns to you and asks you if you promise to take care of the infant for the rest of its childhood.
You stop in your tracks and wonder what does that have to do with wishing the person didn't kill its child in the coming seconds.
This is the situation with abortionists. You have to promise to take care of the kid or the kid's life isn't worth saving.
How do you argue with that kind of "logic"?

Bill Cipher

Imagine you were out doing your business and while crossing a bridge over deep water you saw someone holding an infant about to drop the infant into the raging water  below which would certainly kill the baby on impact or drown it shortly after.
You shout at the person holding the infant not to drop it. Don't kill your infant you scream frantically at the person.
The person turns to you and asks you if you promise to take care of the infant for the rest of its childhood.
You stop in your tracks and wonder what does that have to do with wishing the person didn't kill its child in the coming seconds.
This is the situation with abortionists. You have to promise to take care of the kid or the kid's life isn't worth saving.

No, that isn’t the logic; at least not of the point being made.

Offline mountaineer

Spare me your indignity about illegal aliens, Gavin.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online goatprairie

No, that isn’t the logic; at least not of the point being made.
Uh..yes it is. The abortionists always try an argue that pro-life people don't care what happens to a person after it is born. They're trying to say that killing it before it's born is somehow better for it than allowing it to live whatever happens after.
It's a stupid argument, but that's the one they use.

Offline skeeter

You don't argue with them. Arguing with a leftist is like trying to hold a catfish - they are not constrained by reality nor do they feel the need to be honest.

You defeat them.

Offline rustynail

CA Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom: ‘Spare Me Your Indignity About the Unborn’
Now do old people.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Newsom is an evil man. That the residents elected this human trash to be their governor is appalling.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Newsom is an evil man. That the residents elected this human trash to be their governor is appalling.

The people of California would elect a potato knish if it had a D by its name.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just another in a long line of "compassionate" democrats. *****rollingeyes*****
But they are compassionate democrats here in California, it's just that all their compassion is for murderers convicted and unconvicted, just none for the innocents.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The people of California would elect a potato knish if it had a D by its name.

I think that guy was on the ballot a while back.  Or was it Luke "Sissyfag" Montgomery, who ran for mayor in Washington D.C.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

"Indignity?"  How about "indignation?"  The indignity is the casual disregard for human life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Uh..yes it is. The abortionists always try an argue that pro-life people don't care what happens to a person after it is born. They're trying to say that killing it before it's born is somehow better for it than allowing it to live whatever happens after.
It's a stupid argument, but that's the one they use.
Adoption. Plenty of folks in line to do so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, and Planned Parenthood (Klan Parenthood) is the puppetmaster of the Democrat party and they try to close down Crisis Pregnancy Centers as well.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Newsom would rather kill the babies and give the welfare money to illegals, because illegals can vote now, today, and they vote Democrat.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
All-in Gavin...Do you know the difference between a brownnose and a shithead?
Depth perception you shithead.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.