Author Topic: CNN serial killer cover-up causes OUTRAGE  (Read 1046 times)

rangerrebew

CNN serial killer cover-up causes OUTRAGE
« on: May 23, 2019, 04:57:57 pm »
CNN serial killer cover-up causes OUTRAGE

May 23, 2019

There’s no one more synonymous with the decline of the mainstream media than CNN — and this time it was something that they didn’t report on entirely that has folks across America outraged.

In Dallas, an illegal immigrant was charged in the brutal killing of 11 elderly women… and CNN said not one word about it. Billy Chemirmir, a health care aid, allegedly committed a sadistic string of murders, using his job title to get close to his potential victims. In addition to the killings, he stole his victims’ jewelry.

Autorities say he’s one of the worst serial killers in Texas history — but because he’s also an illegal alien, CNN refuses to even talk about it.

https://thehornnews.com/exposed-cnn-murder-cover-up-leads-to-outrage/
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 05:14:38 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mrclose

Re: CNN serial killer cover-up causes OUTRAGE
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 10:45:42 pm »
Not so much a coverup as much as No One seems to give a R@ts @zz!

I posted about this in at least a dozen forums (most of them conservative) and the most number of looks has been around 30 or 40 and the most replies have been 3!

There is the problem.

People don't care.

This should be burning up the forums!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,362065.msg1973585.html#msg1973585

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 10:49:45 pm »
Correction!

The other thread has the looks total above 100 now!
Replies?

~ Self

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 10:53:14 pm »
The man is a monster,  but it is irresponsible to insinuate that his crimes somehow reflect on illegal aliens generally.   Should the bigotry of Westboro Baptist reflect on Christians generally?  Of course not.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 10:57:23 pm »
Well, 100% of all illegals are criminals.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 12:41:38 am »
The man is a monster,  but it is irresponsible to insinuate that his crimes somehow reflect on illegal aliens generally.   Should the bigotry of Westboro Baptist reflect on Christians generally?  Of course not.

"Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their illegal status.

In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are committed by illegal aliens."

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_crime_summary.html
~ Self

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 01:16:56 am »
Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in criminal activity

No, not the majority.  ALL of them are engaged in criminal activity.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2019, 01:32:27 am »

I posted about this in at least a dozen forums (most of them conservative) and the most number of looks has been around 30 or 40 and the most replies have been 3!

There is the problem.

People don't care.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,362065.msg1973585.html#msg1973585

The problem, @mrclose is that we have become desensitized to all of this horror.

More and more stories break almost everyday about these crimes and terror.

We gasp and express our anger.

Nothing happens to fix the situation, it just gets worse.

More stories come out....

We gasp again, and express more of our anger.

Nothing happens to fix the situation, it just gets worse....

Lather, rinse, repeat.

At a certain point in time, we stop bothering to gasp more, and express more anger.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 01:42:03 am »
@EdJames

I agree but how I wish it wasn't so!  8888crybaby
~ Self

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2019, 01:55:04 am »

Westboro...11 related people against islam?  lol I support them. LAME.

DALLAS (AP) — A Dallas man previously arrested in the death of an 81-year-old woman has been charged with killing at least 11 more elderly women whose jewelry and other valuables he stole, authorities said Thursday.

Kim Leach, a spokeswoman for the Dallas County district attorney’s office, said 46-year-old Billy Chemirmir was indicted Tuesday on six more counts of capital murder in the deaths of women ranging in age from 76 to 94.

Chemirmir, a Kenyan citizen who was living in the U.S. illegally, also is charged in nearby Collin County with two counts of attempted capital murder for similar attacks there, according to county court records.

A Collin County grand jury also returned five capital murder indictments against Chemirmir on Tuesday.

Chemirmir has been in custody since March 2018 in the death of the 81-year-old Dallas woman, Lu Thi Harris. Police in Plano were investigating Chemirmir in connection with suspicious death and suspicious person calls at a senior apartment complex in that Dallas suburb and found evidence linking him to Harris’ death in Dallas, authorities said. Plano is in Collin County.

The break in the case came when Chemirmir forced his way into the Plano apartment of a 91-year-old woman that March, telling her to “go to bed. Don’t fight me,” according to an arrest affidavit filed in Collin County. The woman was smothered with a pillow into unconsciousness and robbed. However, paramedics revived her and she told investigators that her attacker had stolen a box containing her jewelry. Police identified Chemirmir from a license plate number and were able to find and tail him days later, when they watched him throw a jewelry box into a trash bin. They traced the box to Harris, according to the affidavit.
https://apnews.com/876d4dd4ce9e44eea0fb0588d7ec684f

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 02:26:46 am »
@EdJames

I agree but how I wish it wasn't so!  8888crybaby

I am with you, chum.

It is just human nature, we become desensitized as we are exposed to these horrors over and over....    **nononono*

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2019, 11:07:07 am »
I am not sure if it is that we rae desensitized or if it is just to far away from our location. The main problem I see is the censorship by the liberal media. Anything that will give Trump support or paint his agenda in a positive light is ignored.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2019, 11:56:35 am »

There is the problem.

People don't care.

@mrclose

I don't think the problem is that people don't care. I think it is more of a case of this sort of thing not being news anymore. The left continues to tell the lie that the illegal aliens are all good hard-working people coming here to find jobs and become Americans,when the truth is a large percentage of them are criminals coming here to avoid arrest in Mexico. When they get here,they commit the same crimes they are used to committing in Mexico.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 12:00:45 pm »
The man is a monster,  but it is irresponsible to insinuate that his crimes somehow reflect on illegal aliens generally.   

@Jazzhead

Not really. A large percentage of the illegal aliens that come here were criminals in their home nation who are coming here to try to avoid prison,and BY DEFINITION all illegal aliens are criminal invaders.

Then there are the people involved in the drug and other smuggling trades,including some people who most likely had to act as drug mules to pay their way here.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!